**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When are they coming?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Magrailothos I think what to consider with AW active players is even the amount of 4* they get. I've been in tier 4 war for months, recently went t3 consistently, so I don't have a steady income of 6* at least from war. I think majority of my 5* come from fully exploring EQ and duping 4*. My friend even gets 2k+ 5* shards per week from arena. With luck, it takes 40? 5* dupes to form a 6*. Couple that with EQ and story, and duping champions, and its not unreasonable to think a large portion of the player base has at least 1 6*.

I am at the point where 75% of my 4* openings are max sig, so 20 4* give me a 5* by themselves. Its a very large cascading effect once you open enough 3/4*
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Why are you thinking about 7*s when most people don't even have a 6*/R2 6*

False

I'd guess less than 5 percent of the player base has a 6 star.

First off: not a complaining post! I'm happy with my own slow progress, and posting purely for information!

I've been playing since the first couple of months; I'm Uncollected, and still don't have my first six-star champion (8500 shards in, so far).

At the moment I have a roster of 24 5* champs; three duped and only two at 4/55.
    ayuy7jvlkb4s.png

However, I'm an unusual case: a FTP solo player; so no crystals bought and no alliance rewards or loyalty. I usually complete Uncollected EQ, but don't explore the third Chapter.

So take that information, and consider what proportion of the player base plays below the AW tier at which you have significant rewards of 5*/6* shards. That's a reasonable guess-timate of the proportion with no six star champs.

As I've no idea what that looks like, answers below, please....

It depends on your time in the game. I have 3.5 years and have 75 percent of the 5 stars available. Most of than half of them at high dupe signature.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They should reward 550 6* shards for duping a 6*
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Not a bad idea
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Don't know if 7 stars would require a second line on the champion pic, with 6* the first line is full now lol