Character updates

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Hello @Kabam Miike it is time for character updates.

I want to see updates for:

Luke cage: give him his signature after every special
Hulkbuster: needs arc overload or fury overload
Spider gwen: give her stackable armor break
Kamala: give her the heavy hitter ability
Doctor strange: needs his power gain speed back at least.
BW: need her cruelty and precision fix.
Carnage: needs his attack adjusted.
Oldman Logan: needs a 50 fix regen.
Make SIM and IM different
Make WS and Punnisher SP3 differen
Fix Moonknight heavy so we can connect with specials.
Give shehulk some love by giving her a soecial ability that after each heavy special attack damage is reduce 10 percent with a cap of 8


Feel free to add to the list community
«1

Comments

  • You really want to fight a Luke cage that could be made immune after every special.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    As for Cage Indestructible after every special...it's really no different than Jugger/UC. Just evade for 3-5 seconds after every special. On offense, it would make him a little more interesting to play. I've seen worse ideas on here.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I think the Fatigue debuff (and anything similar) should be enhanced. Make the Fatigued champ less likely to crit, weaker attacks, lower defensive ability chance and/or effectiveness (Auto Evade, regen perhaps), lower their armor or allow them to take more damage. Wouldn't that boost some champs who already have the ability to place Fatigue or anything similar on the opponent?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Exactly just like juggs UC
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Gamora- She is fine the way she is but her special 3 needs some work. Make the special 3 bleed enhanced with the assassination bonus
    Groot- Make his regen stronger. Have his special 1 cause a small armor break or something.
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    Cap ww2 great suggesstions but u know Kabam aint gonna help you or fufill any of these requests
  • iSymbioteiSymbiote Posts: 33
    spider gwen already has stackable armor break
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Hello @Kabam Miike it is time for character updates.

    I want to see updates for:

    Luke cage: give him his signature after every special
    Hulkbuster: needs arc overload or fury overload
    Spider gwen: give her stackable armor break
    Kamala: give her the heavy hitter ability
    Doctor strange: needs his power gain speed back at least.
    BW: need her cruelty and precision fix.
    Carnage: needs his attack adjusted.
    Oldman Logan: needs a 50 fix regen.
    Make SIM and IM different
    Make WS and Punnisher SP3 differen
    Fix Moonknight heavy so we can connect with specials.
    Give shehulk some love by giving her a soecial ability that after each heavy special attack damage is reduce 10 percent with a cap of 8


    Feel free to add to the list community

    What was it you said in all the 'Buff Carnage' posts....?

    Oh that's right...
    'if you dont like a character, delete it or don't play it...stop whining!'

    Nice to see you think he needs a buff.
  • I would like to see ws and pun have different specials. Like incorporate ws's metal arm. Like bash them a few times with it, then shoot em. Or block bash shoot.
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    Almost all the old characters need move-set and special updates. We all know Kabam was lazy as hell when it came to them, most are just re-skins.
  • John52John52 Posts: 17
    You can add on that hulk and abomination sp3

    It would be fun to have hulks sp3 is the scene when he smacked the **** out of loki in the avengers movie (puny god) lol

    And they should make both magnetos diffrent and boost thier ability because till now I have no idea what they are , they say armor and I don't even notice it and (when his health is low) doesn't explain a thing

    Make spiderman classic and spiderman symbiote sp diffrent , and make miles morales sp3 diffrent

    Jane foster needs some love man , Idk what to be done but I have never saw anyone in the game using her , having her is considerd as curse for crystals because she ain't entering any quest because she is too weak

    That is enough for now
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    They need ranged attacks like the Transformers version
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    They need ranged attacks like the Transformers version

    Isn't transformer's a fighting game with 3D movement? Having ranged attacks in MCOC wouldn't work because you would never be able to attack the enemy.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Hulk should either have some type of regen or the ability to shrug off debuffs, like bleed, quickly the same way Rogue does. Considering he does have a healing factor in the comics
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747
    R4GE wrote: »
    Hulk should either have some type of regen or the ability to shrug off debuffs, like bleed, quickly the same way Rogue does. Considering he does have a healing factor in the comics

    Hulk is one of the best characters in game ATM... and a regen would run countertuitive to his sig ability.

    Kabam need to focus on fixing terrible champs instead of buffing amazing ones.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    Hulk should either have some type of regen or the ability to shrug off debuffs, like bleed, quickly the same way Rogue does. Considering he does have a healing factor in the comics

    Hulk is one of the best characters in game ATM... and a regen would run countertuitive to his sig ability.

    Kabam need to focus on fixing terrible champs instead of buffing amazing ones.
    I disagree with that entirely. Once upon a time he was, before there were champs added who could do what he does but better now. He's a hard hitter with poison immunity. Hyperion is a stronger version who doesn't have to lose all his health to get stronger.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747
    edited July 2017
    Disagree all you want. It doesnt change the fact that hulk is super strong.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 461
    Change appearance of winter soldier and old man logan.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Well Carnage needs his attack buff but not every champ needs to be god tier.

    He needs to hit as hard as venom and venompool thise 3 characters have so much in common.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747
    edited July 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Well Carnage needs his attack buff but not every champ needs to be god tier.

    He needs to hit as hard as venom and venompool thise 3 characters have so much in common.

    Will you stop saying this.
    No one is asking for him to be god teir. We just want him not to be trash.

    The only thing these champs have in common is that they are wearing symbiotes. The person wearing the suits personality effects the way the symbiote is.
    Carnage is a psycho who makes his appendages into blades.
    He should be a huge bleeder champ like BP or drax.
    Venom is more like a buffed crazed Spider-Man. Minus the evasion plus a few extra tricks.
    Venompool is different altogether.

    Plus carnage actually was stronger than venom in the comics.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 620 ★★★
    Phoenix is still a complete plug, doesn't need to be "god tier" even tho her character warrants it but she needs to be reworked to not be completly worthless.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 461
    dr strange could look like film
  • Can we make ghost Rider poison immune?? How can you poison something with no blood?
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Hello @Kabam Miike it is time for character updates.

    I want to see updates for:

    Luke cage: give him his signature after every special
    Hulkbuster: needs arc overload or fury overload
    Spider gwen: give her stackable armor break
    Kamala: give her the heavy hitter ability
    Doctor strange: needs his power gain speed back at least.
    BW: need her cruelty and precision fix.
    Carnage: needs his attack adjusted.
    Oldman Logan: needs a 50 fix regen.
    Make SIM and IM different
    Make WS and Punnisher SP3 differen
    Fix Moonknight heavy so we can connect with specials.
    Give shehulk some love by giving her a soecial ability that after each heavy special attack damage is reduce 10 percent with a cap of 8


    Feel free to add to the list community

    Wow a buff post from you. I actually agreed on all your suggestions, some of which are great.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    King Groot could be great if he just hit a bit harder. Same could be said of Loki.

    Don't really know much on King Groot from the comics. But in game he spits poison, yet isn't poison immune. Not something that makes sense to me since its obviously something already in his system
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 761 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Joe fixit should have a passive called "hidden Ace" for when he is below 45% health he uses it to buff his card suites like increased regen for hearts, more crit for clubs, etc....oh and spades is the top suite so instead of weakness and exhaustion, how about some increased duration of stun and bleed effects on specials
  • nebneb Posts: 420 ★★★
    Ez quick carnage fix, take physical resistance and block prof off the buildable buffs and bake 1 stack worth of each into his base stacks. Leave offensive stats low, that's fine, but now you don't have to die while building 5 stacks of the varying offensive buffs. Make his bleed decent and proc off regular attacks. It doesn't feel like that's asking too much or making him god tier, just makes him playable.
  • VatalityVatality Posts: 1
    Would like to see a little change/improvement for Ghost Rider, like incinerate Immunity and that the judgments on sp1 and sp2 is 100%
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    I didn't read every comment but I think Phoenix needs a major buff, enhance her fury increase her regen
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited July 2017
    Whoa, Luke cage sig after every special would make him pretty interesting to use on offense.
    Would like to see that one happen
Sign In or Register to comment.