**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 3 unified elemental crystal shard amounts?

TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
I'm at 74 of the raw elements, close to the 75 for tier 3 crystal, has anyone opened one yet or can we get the different shard amounts in the crystal...

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Would be interesting to know
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Guy in my ally got 3600 t2a
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Wow for 75 of them resources for a 10th of a t2a id be pissed..
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    How can someone get the 75th one? I did all days of epic and all levels of it today and ended on 74 with all days of the calendar as well.

Edit: never mind forgot I bought the becon
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I got one 4 star generic sig stone for the 30pcs one,pissed about that.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    w8c55ue1o767.png
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I did this one and got 550 5* shards6bhy9c35nkom.jpeg
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    It’s soo damn less shards for 75 cost.

@Kabam Miike seriously the rewards needs to be updated a bit. One week of Epic challenges and and all paths on last day and you give only 1k shards for it or 3600 t2 alpha shards. Tats too damn low.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Im spending all of it on the gold one

Those 250k are most welcome for someone as broke as i am
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    SunilDarur wrote: »

@Kabam Miike seriously the rewards needs to be updated a bit. One week of Epic challenges and and all paths on last day and you give only 1k shards for it or 3600 t2 alpha shards. Tats too damn low.

Consolation prizes are just... consolation.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    SunilDarur wrote: »

Not sure what your beef is. This is an additional reward. Something they didn’t have to add. You already get shards every day (days 1-6). Then you get to run all difficulties on day 7 for even more shards. Then you get all the shards in EQ. This is just a nice bonus. If you get 1,000 shards that’s an extra 4,000 shards you wouldn’t have gotten before. Plus the calendar has a lot of 5* shards too. Holy cow, just take the extras.