**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trials of the Alchemist Rewards

The rewards for Trials of Alchemist Epic isn’t on par with the difficulty. In Epic we are going up against 50k opponents. In Expert the opponents are 20k. However, the rewards for Epic is only 100 five stars shard more then Expert. I feel that it is simply not enough. What do you guys think?

9iycvoe9jy7l.png
8kw787bcy9c0.png

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I think if you can do epic than you can easily do master so the rewards for epic are the two combined diffuclties and twice that of master. Good ‘nuf.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    If I could do epic 100 times I would- the rewards are outstanding if you ask me- it’s difficult for sure but way worth it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    realiTic wrote: »
    The rewards for Trials of Alchemist Epic isn’t on par with the difficulty. In Epic we are going up against 50k opponents. In Expert the opponents are 20k. However, the rewards for Epic is only 100 five stars shard more then Expert. I feel that it is simply not enough. What do you guys think?

I think you're correct that they aren't proportional, but they aren't supposed to be. Rewards get higher with increasing difficulty up to a limit, then they normally level off towards the very top. For these kinds of events, "Epic" is the very top.

The highest difficulty levels in most progressional games don't exist on the same reward curve as the rest of the game because there are special circumstances at the very top. Most game developers have this perspective, and Kabam stated they follow this design philosophy when they discussed the changes to the game that came with Uncollected difficulty when that was introduced.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Diablo looks like Blade dressed up as Prince.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Well you can do both so solid amount of rewards overall. Unfortunately depending on the draw you get it can be pretty brutal from what I’ve been reading. I was lucky on mine today but shouldn’t have such insane differences in difficulty based on luck.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Diablo looks like Blade dressed up as Prince.

I spit up my coffee on that one.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Do y'all seriously think further penalizing android users making us wait a month to collect rewards iOS users were able to get today is ok such b.s.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Out of touch with rewards Maze rewards were beyond weak and now epic is pretty much the same although 3x as hard.....don't get it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    You can always choose not to do Epic if you find the rewards lackluster.