**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"The Unstoppable" frustration... This is not the game for average players anymore...

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    If ur having this much trouble then dont rush it. U have 30 days to do this. Do what u can then stop and wait for those better than u to finish first and post a video online. Also, u can then ask for advice like I do. In the meantime, do arenas for units and solo events for revives and store them up.
  • Mars___ wrote: »
    Somehow and some where this game became very frustrated for average players like me. It used to be so cool will basic mechanism and animations of characters, but with the introduction of new characters and new nodes its almost impossible for me to clear the content with my A-team now which i used to clear with my B-team (like master mode in EQ.. l am unable to clear master mode EQ with couple of 4/55 for last two months). With the introduction of The thing and diablo who can become unstoppable in middle of combo or even in middle of special attack it reached new heights(or lows). Does anyone else think same ???

If you can't beat Master with 4/55 then you don't have the skills my friend. It's not fault of the game. This EQ is THE EASIEST in a long time
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Lol all the complaining about unstoppable which is one of the oldest mechanics in the game. UC used to be the map 5 miniboss. His unstoppable was annoying but people learned to cope with it. These new champs just require a little practice to get used to. Just ran through uncollected and it is so much more enjoyable than the aegon and champion fights or the gold sym and darkhawk fights. Every new eq the forum gets a bunch of these posts saying it's way to high of a difficulty for the rewards and skill level. Aegon is the only eq fight I've ever found to be a total cash grab if you didn't quit and restart it. Rather than saying these champs are to difficult why not try the easier levels like normal and heroic with your 4*s and get used to the new mechanics rather than screaming too difficult and cash grab 4 hours after the event comes out. I know people watch Youtubers run through uncollected in the first hour of release and say hey I can do that but remember Youtubers are funded by sponsors and don't care if they need to use resources to do an event. They also play this game like a job. If you want to have fun build up to master and uncollected. Gather all the free resources from the lower levels. Learn the mechanics and how to evade the new special attacks where the damage isn't as punishing. As far as kabam creating new nodes to remove weaknesses on bosses in eq well that only makes sense. 1 you cant entice someone to spend on a champ that can be easily steamrolled. 2 its supposed to be a challenge and without the nodes to boost them the are not that much of a challenge. I'll use darkhawk as an example. Last eq if you baited his L1 after the initial L2 he was about as challenging as fighting aou vision so yeah let's start him in invisible and give him 2 bars to make him a challenge. It only makes sense.
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    "Just use <insert newer champ> to get through it"... great idea, I'll do that when I pull them next year.

you don't need any new champ to explore 100% uncollected
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    It's going to be a downfall if things don't shift focus.

I'm okay with that. Given all the other downfalls that we were supposed to experience I'm actually rather enjoying downfalling.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Mars___ wrote: »
    Somehow and some where this game became very frustrated for average players like me. It used to be so cool will basic mechanism and animations of characters, but with the introduction of new characters and new nodes its almost impossible for me to clear the content with my A-team now which i used to clear with my B-team (like master mode in EQ.. l am unable to clear master mode EQ with couple of 4/55 for last two months). With the introduction of The thing and diablo who can become unstoppable in middle of combo or even in middle of special attack it reached new heights(or lows). Does anyone else think same ???

If you can't beat Master with 4/55 then you don't have the skills my friend. It's not fault of the game. This EQ is THE EASIEST in a long time

Oh.. great mate... can you post a video of you beating the UC diablo without dying ??? then i will believe you are good at this game... else please don't give arrogant comments without understanding the whole contest of the post..

Almost hav him but didt read when the uns when of and dies to that but just bait hes sp2 that the Way to kil diablo
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited January 2019
    They gotta stop with this unblockable and unstoppable non sense all the time in uc eq
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Ye, a year a go master was easy way to get some rewards every month now I can't :/ I don't bother trying anymore. It's a good game I love but my skill has plateaued and I'm drifting away. It's a shame cos I love marvel and the gameplay when it works is v hit and miss. I've been playing 2 years and been doing master for a year easily but guess it's just not my thing :) I will try and 100% master but if I can't this month I'll give up. I do entire heroic on auto and enjoy first chapters on uncollected but guess I'm shite haha
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Rather than saying get gud I say practice and learn the new champs. Diablo was actually pretty easy in uncollected for me. Rulk was more of a challenge but you don't new champs to beat diablo just bring healblock. The buffet node is what makes him so frustrating to fight. You can also wear out his supply of potions and then its simply a fight against buffet. He is no worse than gg on buffet or iwim on arc reactor node in aw just practice him before jumping in and expecting to bg eat uncollected in the first 5 hours
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m fine with thing. The thing I’m currently stuck in is spiked armor aggression regen rhulk. No way to play around them holding block and stacking crazy regen. I don’t have void.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I think the answer is really easy: if you're not a God skilled player, then become a God skilled player.

I myself play less Than a year and I easily pass this eq uncollected.

I think the real problem is that kabam is giving away so much resources so easily that everybody has pretty good roosters and zero skills.

i think we are talking about nodes and new champs here!!! i am not against difficult but this new champs who can become unstoppable in middle of special attacks is against the core mechanics of this game

If you are thinking Kabam gave me easy resources then ur wrong mate... i cleared act 5 with 4* champs and able to clear CHAMPIONS CLASH chapter 2, so the problem is not with difficulty but more of with these new unexpected/sudden mechanics in game ....
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I think the answer is really easy: if you're not a God skilled player, then become a God skilled player.

I myself play less Than a year and I easily pass this eq uncollected.

I think the real problem is that kabam is giving away so much resources so easily that everybody has pretty good roosters and zero skills.

i think we are talking about nodes and new champs here!!! i am not against difficult but this new champs who can become unstoppable in middle of special attacks is against the core mechanics of this game

If you are thinking Kabam gave me easy resources then ur wrong mate... i cleared act 5 with 4* champs and able to clear CHAMPIONS CLASH chapter 2, so the problem is not with difficulty but more of with these new unexpected/sudden mechanics in game ....

I couldn't clear champion clash chapter 2 so you must be a better skill player than me.

Yet, I have passed the uc eq without many problems. Maybe it's a matter of the champs you use and the strategy. Void is a must have this eq and I used him.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I haven't been on these forums in almost seven months... and there have been some difficult UC events (Dark Hawk could be a real headache if he didn't want to throw his sp2 at the beginning of the fight). However, this months quest isn't a difficult one.

Thing can still be stunned like anyone else and his specials are all melee range. I beat him with Killmonger by purposefully pushing him to his sp2 repeatedly because of the power gain node and then backing away so he could use it. There are other champions who work, but just as an example. I'm not the best player either.

The last boss wasn't too bad either, he warns you when he is about to use abilities. Before he has a potion ready it says "brewing" and then when he is about to use it tells you that he drank it and what he had ready. His specials are also low range so just back away when he uses them.

There have been some frustrating events, but you really need to pick your battles. This one wasn't that difficult, just read the nodes and champion info. Emma Frost, Darkhawk, and when Iceman was first released were way worse... remember Ice Pheonix? I thought this one was a good balance of needing to learn the fights yet acceptable difficulty level once you knew what to do.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Good god, READ THE NODES! Diablo only goes Unstoppable after he chugs a drink, & Thing goes Unstoppable after hitting 15 Rock Stacks. These fights are easy AF. Read the nodes & get good... all I can say. If you can't clear Master with 5* 4/55's... ohh boy... you need some more practice Lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If you're not one of the best players at the game, why do you think you should be able to complete the highest difficulties of content? Do you show up at a marathon and complain when guys who train year round are faster than you?
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    The fact of the matter is Kabam does not care about the ones playing but how much money they came make from them. Make no mistake, the increased difficulty is not to challenge us summoners but to make sure we can NOT live up to the challenge no matter how skilled you are. Next EQ nodes...Unblockable, unstoppable and Indestructible throughout the whole fight. LOL Stay tuned.
    Every month... same BS. Players just whine & complain about Master fight that are easy solo'd, even in Uncollected. Its really depressing how some people complain about these easy nodes LMAO
    If you're not one of the best players at the game, why do you think you should be able to complete the highest difficulties of content? Do you show up at a marathon and complain when guys who train year round are faster than you?

^This^
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    again with the 4/55 champs. Having a good champ cannot take you everywhere. You need skills also. Practice makes better.
    I have never seen a game where you are almost not allowed to compete. This game will catch up to even the most skilled players eventually. It is time we say, we will not play if it continues. STOP feeding the beast. You DO NOT need to spend and spend to finish. This is the ONLY way that this will stop. The will be forced to make it fun again.
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    again with the 4/55 champs. Having a good champ cannot take you everywhere. You need skills also. Practice makes better.

Exactly! I 100% Cleared Act 5 with 4/55's & a couple maxed 4*'s. When some people say they can't do Master with the same roster... it just depresses me Lol. Some people just need to get some more practice.
    Jemster519 wrote: »
    I have never seen a game where you are almost not allowed to compete. This game will catch up to even the most skilled players eventually. It is time we say, we will not play if it continues. STOP feeding the beast. You DO NOT need to spend and spend to finish. This is the ONLY way that this will stop. The will be forced to make it fun again.

I'm 100% Free2Play. I do not spend cash on phone games, nor "Feed the Beast". Yet... I manage to 100% Uncollected & Master every month just fine. In fact, I would like to see some fun & difficult fights like Darkhawk was, not the stupid Thing. Can't have it all though.
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Exactly! I 100% Cleared Act 5 with 4/55's & a couple maxed 4*'s. When some people say they can't do Master with the same roster... it just depresses me Lol. Some people just need to get some more practice.

Skill is overrated. It is just an act and react game. It is just timing. Everyone that has a 4/55 has that skill. We all know 5 hits Parry, intercept, blocking, evading, baiting specials. All about timing. Why does everyone keep talking about skill like their is 100 different actions you an perform. There is not and stop referencing skill and practice. That is for beginners. It is a manipulation of the game with the nodes now. For one purpose...To make more and more spend to complete content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You shouldn't need to spend anything to complete the EQ. If you are careful with units you shouldn't need to spend to beat any content in the game. What is it about this particular EQ which needs to stop? I finished a completion run in uncollected and it looks like one of the easier EQs to me.
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    I really hope everyone in here isnt complaining about The Thing for this months EQ, because he is stupidly easy even on uncollected

You shouldn't need to spend anything to complete the EQ. If you are careful with units you shouldn't need to spend to beat any content in the game. What is it about this particular EQ which needs to stop? I finished a completion run in uncollected and it looks like one of the easier EQs to me.

Ok. This happens everytime. I call it tunnel vision. You only see the game from where you are at and not where others are at. IE Your rank and your paticular champs. This game has so many more players and we all have skill to a certain extent. Just because you have the right champs which you have gained from living on the game or spending doesn't mean that everyone's champs can take on the same challenges.
This discussion has been closed.