**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"The Unstoppable" frustration... This is not the game for average players anymore...

Comments

• Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    There is a bigger picture and most are to blind to see it.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    You need units and a high skill level to beat some of these bosses.I see some persons on you tube going into hard quests without units and then having to grind afterwards which is really frustrating.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Jemster519 wrote: »
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    again with the 4/55 champs. Having a good champ cannot take you everywhere. You need skills also. Practice makes better.

Exactly! I 100% Cleared Act 5 with 4/55's & a couple maxed 4*'s. When some people say they can't do Master with the same roster... it just depresses me Lol. Some people just need to get some more practice.

Skill is overrated. It is just an act and react game. It is just timing. Everyone that has a 4/55 has that skill. We all know 5 hits Parry, intercept, blocking, evading, baiting specials. All about timing. Why does everyone keep talking about skill like their is 100 different actions you an perform. There is not and stop referencing skill and practice. That is for beginners. It is a manipulation of the game with the nodes now. For one purpose...To make more and more spend to complete content.

Apparently... your wrong Lol. There are many players that are able to do different, & harder things with smaller champs than others.
    I myself am able to 100% Act 5 with 4/55's, while someone else can't even do Master with 4/55's. Not bragging... because I'm FAR & AWAY from perfect, but that's just an example.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    It became almost like a crime to share your thoughts on forums and people are feared to post things like this(yup i sucked at master level last month due to lag which is beyond my control).. but its really depressing to see so many people jump into this thread and saying u suck at this.. please try to understand the intent behind the post before giving get gud commands...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    again with the 4/55 champs. Having a good champ cannot take you everywhere. You need skills also. Practice makes better.

Exactly! I 100% Cleared Act 5 with 4/55's & a couple maxed 4*'s. When some people say they can't do Master with the same roster... it just depresses me Lol. Some people just need to get some more practice.

Skill is overrated. It is just an act and react game. It is just timing. Everyone that has a 4/55 has that skill. We all know 5 hits Parry, intercept, blocking, evading, baiting specials. All about timing. Why does everyone keep talking about skill like their is 100 different actions you an perform. There is not and stop referencing skill and practice. That is for beginners. It is a manipulation of the game with the nodes now. For one purpose...To make more and more spend to complete content.

The fact that you believe that skill is "overrated" and there are no skills that exist beyond combos and parries explains why you think the game is getting increasingly more difficult and why you think the game is all about spending to clear content. It would be getting more difficult and more expensive for anyone who stopped learning anything after baiting special attacks.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    edited January 2019

Mate i cleared act 5 only with four starts and did champions clash chaprer 2 only with one 4/55... i think u r not getting my point i am not complaining about difficulty its about the new mechanics
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    But u have to beat it on day 1? Not gonna wait for other smarter people to come up with solutions but just open the forum and complain so everything is made easy for your level .. unbelievaby entitled attitude
    I have never seen a game where you are almost not allowed to compete. This game will catch up to even the most skilled players eventually. It is time we say, we will not play if it continues. STOP feeding the beast. You DO NOT need to spend and spend to finish. This is the ONLY way that this will stop. The will be forced to make it fun again.

Most players do not spend to complete content. Most players do not spend cash on anything period. There's no "we" here. *You* need to stop. You need to stop "feeding the beast." Stop spending to complete content. That will force *you* to play for fun only.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The fact that you believe that skill is "overrated" and there are no skills that exist beyond combos and parries explains why you think the game is getting increasingly more difficult and why you think the game is all about spending to clear content. It would be getting more difficult and more expensive for anyone who stopped learning anything after baiting special attacks.

That was just an example. I know everything I need to do against just about everyone I play against. Not always perfect timing lol but come on now. Everyone has a certain level of skill to have a 4/45 5*. It is all in the timing. I haven't even played this months EQ but know the direction the game is going. I can guarantee that Kabam made more money from the last 2 EQ than have have had in previous months. Just because you and I do not spend that does not mean others have not.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Anybody have some of this “skill” I can borrow to beat Diablo? I’ll loan it back later.
    Just so tired of hearing skill skill skill. That is what people say to people that have trouble everytime.
    Mars___ wrote: »

Mate i cleared act 5 only with four starts and did champions clash chaprer 2 only with one 4/55... i think u r not getting my point i am not complaining about difficulty its about the new mechanics

@Mars___ I don't think your getting the mechanics. Its as simple as Juggernaut. Don't hit Thing when at 15 Rock stacks.. & he doesn't go Unstoppable. Simple as that. Its not hard. Similar ways with Diablo, only goes Unstoppable when he chugs/brews a drink. Very easy tell points.
    If you've ever fought Juggs, you shouldn't have trouble with this
    Read the bio...I understand. Does that take skill? Lol
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Mars___ wrote: »
    Somehow and some where this game became very frustrated for average players like me. It used to be so cool will basic mechanism and animations of characters, but with the introduction of new characters and new nodes its almost impossible for me to clear the content with my A-team now which i used to clear with my B-team (like master mode in EQ.. l am unable to clear master mode EQ with couple of 4/55 for last two months). With the introduction of The thing and diablo who can become unstoppable in middle of combo or even in middle of special attack it reached new heights(or lows). Does anyone else think same ???

I mostly agree with you, and as such just stopped doing BS content. The rewards just stopped being worth the cost and frustrations.

The on going issues with AI timing, the so called bug fixes changing the mechanics of some champs, the sheer number of champs, BS insta death nodes, and needing certain champs which we may not have just sucks the enjoyment out of the game. (I know you don't technically "need" certain champs, but certain champs for certain content make things significantly easier).

• KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Hit him with a special right before that rock thingy gets to 15. Prevents him from getting to 15 and unstoppable
    So true....They change it on you
  • Mars___ wrote: »

it doesn't matter that you completed the challenge. The matter is how many revives did you spend @Mars___
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have never seen a game where you are almost not allowed to compete. This game will catch up to even the most skilled players eventually. It is time we say, we will not play if it continues. STOP feeding the beast. You DO NOT need to spend and spend to finish. This is the ONLY way that this will stop. The will be forced to make it fun again.

You shouldn't need to spend anything to complete the EQ. If you are careful with units you shouldn't need to spend to beat any content in the game. What is it about this particular EQ which needs to stop? I finished a completion run in uncollected and it looks like one of the easier EQs to me.

Ok. This happens everytime. I call it tunnel vision. You only see the game from where you are at and not where others are at. IE Your rank and your paticular champs. This game has so many more players and we all have skill to a certain extent. Just because you have the right champs which you have gained from living on the game or spending doesn't mean that everyone's champs can take on the same challenges.

I don't spend, I don't live in the game. Never get champs from arena and have horrible luck with featured crystals. I was responding to the idea that you need to spend money to complete EQ. You don't and it hasn't been necessary at any point in my progression, so it's not tunnel vision.
    I say we all stop spending. If you beat it great. If not play Areana and try again later. Do not spend to beat these quest. Spend to rank up and increase your champs but not to beat EQ. This will hopefully force a change of these crazy nodes
    I say we all stop spending. If you beat it great. If not play Areana and try again later. Do not spend to beat these quest. Spend to rank up and increase your champs but not to beat EQ. This will hopefully force a change of these crazy nodes

I can agree with the spending (Being F2P Myself). Don't waste cash on phone games
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

That was just an example. I know everything I need to do against just about everyone I play against. Not always perfect timing lol but come on now. Everyone has a certain level of skill to have a 4/45 5*. It is all in the timing. I haven't even played this months EQ but know the direction the game is going. I can guarantee that Kabam made more money from the last 2 EQ than have have had in previous months. Just because you and I do not spend that does not mean others have not.

Wait... you haven't done this month's EQ, you don't have to spend to complete the content...but you are posting that the game doesn't let people compete without spending on a thread about this EQ? Makes sense.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    As in, the game I fired up last week allows you to acquire specific characters you want in order to attack tough/endgame content.

With the way MCoC is trending, I am being honest when I say I am seriously questioning the MCoC model. Just being honest
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Dialbo is sooo hard in uncollected:| hard content same reward as last month!why?

Watch seatings video on diablo. He explains how to beat him and the best options for it
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    ESF wrote: »
    As in, the game I fired up last week allows you to acquire specific characters you want in order to attack tough/endgame content.

With the way MCoC is trending, I am being honest when I say I am seriously questioning the MCoC model. Just being honest

That would be nice. Or every now and then earn a crystal with only great-god champs in it. But this game doesn’t give back. It only takes. Why some people get blessed with 6* Corvus and CAIW while others get DD and Jugg doesn’t seem right.

Exactly — up until a few months ago, I disliked the RNG dependency but it didn’t necessarily feel like you couldn’t complete content if you were pretty skilled, patient.

To me, it started to shift with the Arnim Zola fight at the end of the summer. Then the AEgon fight, where you almost had to one-shot with Archangel.

I am not saying that people aren’t capable of doing it — I know there are skilled players out there.

But I honestly question if the Zola fight was fun, Darkhawk. AEgon.

My personal opinion is they weren’t, and even worse, they are dragging other content toward them because some people are beating them

ESF wrote: »

At the end of the day, game theory discussions tend not to be conclusive, even among actual game development professionals. A game is successful if it meets its operational goals, generally if it attracts a lot of players, if it generates sufficient revenue from those players, and if it can perpetuate itself over a long period of time. By any reasonable measure MCOC has been wildly successful. You can argue how much better it could be, but its hard to argue that any particular idea would with certainty make it more successful given how successful it currently is.

We vote with our time and (sometimes) our money. If you think another game is doing things better, the *only* way to support it is to play it, and spend money on it. No amount of forum debate is worth actual time and money. We players tell Kabam they are doing the right thing more loudly by the fact that we play it and pay for it than any amount of written feedback could ever convey.

At the end of the day, there's a lot I think they do wrong and there's a lot I would change if I could, but I like playing the game so I support it with my time and occasionally my money. That's in a sense my final, irrefutable word on the subject. Everyone else should do likewise, because no game can be fun for everyone. Everyone wants different things. The only way games will exist that are fun for different groups of people is if those people throw their support behind the games that address their wants the best. If this game is not that game, playing it and not playing a game that does a better job is a vote for not having games that address your kind of fun. The games industry is too homogenous as it is. It needs more people to vote with their time and money in different directions.
  • book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    It’s fun when everything goes your way. Not saying I don’t like challenges but it’s annoying for me when every defender can have any champs abilities by way or nodes. It’s getting bit ridiculous to the point that if you don’t have the right champ, the only champs you have you can’t use cos the nodes takes his abilities away. They can do whatever they want. Unblockable, regent at 25% health. No problem for me. Then we forgot you have heal Block and degen too. Enjoy. I’d love it if every champ is tough but unique. No one should play a game and not be able to acquire a champ they want or need for years of playing. Maybe once every year we can buy 1 champion we actually want that might keep me playing and don’t care too much if I get a bad pull. New nodes are so bs Labyrinth is so easy now.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The fact of the matter is Kabam does not care about the ones playing but how much money they came make from them. Make no mistake, the increased difficulty is not to challenge us summoners but to make sure we can NOT live up to the challenge no matter how skilled you are. Next EQ nodes...Unblockable, unstoppable and Indestructible throughout the whole fight. LOL Stay tuned.

Ok so adapt and use sw nullify those nodes. Even that combination can be beat if you approach it with logic @Jemster519
This discussion has been closed.