**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Funny how they aren’t addressing this issue. It’s getting g worst each update
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Android 8
    LG V30

Getting "check connection" after every single fight, this is both on my cellular data and wifi. Been happening since the update yesterday.
  • Happening almost 4 times for every 10 minutes spent playing.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    makes it impossible to grind arena
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    REALLY bad lately. I'd say 50% of loading screens have the "check your network" come up for about 5-10 seconds. Get's extremely frustrating.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Gee, I wonder if there was anything that happened recently that puts a strain on the servers...like an update. That happens every month. With the same effect on connectivity for the first week.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear some of you are experiencing connection issues since installing the most recent update.

I'm going to alert the rest of the Team to this problem. However, in the meantime, please comment below by providing answers to the following questions:

1- What is your device make and model?
    2- Are you are attempting to play the game over a WiFi or a cellular network connection?
    3- Have you have tried playing through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens?
    4- Have you tried playing the game on an alternative device, and if so, were you able to play without encountering this issue?
    5- Where abouts in the game has this issue presented itself to you, is it on the initial loading screen or when you are playing in a game mode such as Arena, Alliance Quest/War, etc?

I understand it can be really frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect, and if possible, we want to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you very much in advance for your input.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I think everyone in the world is playing with a constant connection warning and spinning wheels between loads. Been happening for a few weeks now.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Lag is unbearable...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    You mean like this?

rcdcmo120sjs.png

I’m beginning to think it’s a game feature. My connection is perfectly fine and suddenly connection drops. Happens on WiFi, over cellular, doesn’t matter. Occasionally I laugh at my attempts to make sure I’m in the “good spot” for connection—it reminds me of ages ago and being the designated person to point the TV rabbit ears in the correct direction and keep touching them so the picture stayed crisp.

Is there any meaningful guidance on this one? Would love to have a little more stability.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious
    Whats Going on with letest update ? 😱😱😱
    Hope its not effect on Alliance War season 7 !!!
    Please Fix This Connection issue For us.
    Its really Annoying and in every fight pop up this connection issue 😔😔😔

Here is some details about myself

Game Name : I c e
    Device : Iphone 7 plus
    Network : Wifi 5 ghz
    Celluler : “ Vodafone It ” 4G
    Server : Italy / Europe
    Baseband version : 12.1.2
    Game version : 21.2

imari6lei4rd.png
    se8mefank9my.png
    af81puzxgxb1.png
    v0tib2lq93pa.png
    2vkqab91o03u.png
    dyzo1yt08qdy.png

uf88hd0selse.jpeg
    oi3d0otuf1tj.jpeg
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Can we get some insight on this?
    Mods please?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious

Whats Going on with letest update ? 😱😱😱
    Hope its not effect on Alliance War season 7 !!!
    Please Fix This Connection issue For us.
    Its really Annoying and in every fight pop up this connection issue 😔😔😔

Here is some details about myself

Game Name : I c e
    Device : Iphone 7 plus
    Network : Wifi 5 ghz
    Celluler : “ Vodafone It ” 4G
    Server : Italy / Europe
    Iphone Farmware version : 12.1.2
    Game version : 21.2

guaqglwz2ph0.png
    w8p5krqk0tu6.png
    fiw147dr2bma.png
    e3b2srpmbdao.png
    uz51hrwhxm5h.png
    1nb6czcvq42f.png
    8omse4t4zqmc.jpeg
    8zraarq8uvp4.jpeg
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    No one can say this is not an issue now
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    There is ZERO reason you all should be having this bad of server issues. Upgrade your mainframes, I know you have the money. CoWhale gave y'all at least $100k on his own buying odins for the gifting event last month. Spend that on updated servers instead of giving out bonuses.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yeah it's definitely not something wrong on your end, nearly every single one of my Alliancemates are saying the same thing after the latest update. General slowness, lag, loss of connection, ECT.
  • swallace8182swallace8182 Posts: 21
    I am getting the message constantly as well, and everytime it does, I screen shot the screen, so I can keep count. I am up to 94 in the last 3 days. Please fix!!! iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12, no game center (turned off when overheating was happening). Happens on wifi and cellular.
    This issue is beyond the players - everyone has a great connection to cellular data and WiFi. Kabam - is there something going on with the servers?

Every time that I lose connection or move to a weaker connection spot, I always get the connection issues pop up, and I am then forced to restart the game.

PLEASE implement dedicated servers. As in separate servers for iOS, separate servers for android, and so on. Maybe it’s not as good as I think it will be so let me know
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I agree, I get the connection issues pop up multiple times during a session. It is unbearable at times.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I've made several comments in several topics regarding this issue. All have been removed without notice or warning.
    Yes the connection issue "problems connecting to network, please check your connection" is occurring in an increasing rate, it is beyond irritating.
    If only we could get a response from a mod or dev regarding this issue. A real response, not the copy paste one which refers to the section in this forum where topics go to collect dust. I wish the whales would sent a message to Kabam stating that they would stop spending until these issues/bugs are fixed.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Absolutely! I'm having issues every 2 minutes or so and I'm on 100 MBPS, ~35 ms ping service.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i beat someone in arena and for 5 minutes it says connection error popup annoying HEY kabam if it was my wifi other apps wouldnt be working quit blaming us blame yourself enough with the nonsense
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Maybe fix this sometimes ?
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited January 2019
    This is so insane.
    Samsung s8+
    Latest OS android
    Fibre broadband

So many connection issues and lag. All other apps and programs work on my phone and other devices but this keeps appearing to cut out. At the very least when the performance isn't affected by it in fight you get a distracting notification popping up and blocking part of your screen.

Load a fight.... connection issues
    Rank up a champ.... connection issues
    Level a champ... connection issues
    Add sig levels ... connection issues
    Open and start game... connection issues

DO ANYTHING... random connection issues.

Add on theocassional lag and its unplayable. I monitor speed of my device's internet and its in the 20mbs range at the lowest and normally closer to 70mbs. This game gets unplayable at times.

This issues has been on for so long but it gets worse. Kabam just watch youtube to see that even to content creators they even get these on their live streams. This has been going on for months.
    Kabam,

This is NOT an issue with our phones and or devices, the hardware is not the problem here. It’s the servers. Asking for devices and WiFi connections every few hours won’t fix anything. This is not on our part, we shouldn’t even have to tell you anything. This issue has been going on for so long I’m surprised COWhale hasn’t donated a small fortune for new servers.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Iphone 7. Every aspect of the game. Wifi and cellular. Ios 12.1.2. Game version. 21.2
This discussion has been closed.