**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33
    Same here in AQ.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Welcome to the club. Game is again unplayable
  • I had thought this was just my WiFi, but I guess it isn't. It all started since the most recent update (The Thing and Diablo).

1. Apple IOS, Iphone XR (super new)
    2. WiFi
    3. Yes, same issues
    4. No, but seeing as how they're a lot more reports...
    5. All modes
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Working as intended, it took almost 20 minutes to collect enough ISO and rank up an r2 to r3 yesterday. It would just sit and spin. Its a joke. Its across multiple platforms, but they want info. Hey lets try this its you not us for once.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    At this point, I think my connection issues are having connection issues, they are that prolific.

Just doing a basic arena session right now, it's almost unplayable at the moment.
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Figured I'd add to the list of users having problems so maybe they'll take it more seriously. Same issue "problems connecting to network. Please check your connection" box. Happens during fights, after fights, changing menus, hitting help. I've only been disconnected maybe once or twice but most of my alliance is complaining about these issues. Game isn't too much fun at the moment. Shouldn't take 3 days of complaints to look at this issue.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Not that MCOC connections have ever been very good, but they've been incredibly poor lately. The Check Your Connection banner is on at least once every 5 minutes. Additionally, the number of times I have to force-quit the app and restart has dramatically increased. I usually have to do it once a day, now I'm doing it every other hour or so. Usually, I only need to force-quit after I've been off the game for a while. The "connection" is always lost when I'm off for more than a few minutes and I will get that Lost Connection-Reconnect popup. Often times, even though I reconnect, the game has to be restarted for the connection to work properly. Server not syncing?? But now, I find myself having to force-quit even while I am playing. The connection degrades suddenly and just doesn't recover. It occurs regardless of device (iPad or iPhone) and regardless of connection (WiFi or Cellular).
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    edited January 2019
    Playing the game right now is extremely painful. Whether it's trying to go for completion in the new event or just doing a round of arena. It takes twice as long. Besides the connection problems , there's a long lag for input just for hitting the fight button.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    A tiny fraction, a small selection from today:
    89dfmtjwob9p.png
    7hus8njwk5x3.png
    hl7r9nv807ik.png
    n6fnyt69vg24.png
    zvchndtnb30p.png
    qhhr4rgusc2f.png
    0aej849ft8k2.png
    9vg9kwpsc867.png
    lqph861kavy6.png
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    edited January 2019
    bs91k6xr1emr.png
    Mordo says “Die, loading wheel of death!”
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Connection issue happened when trying to enter an aq fight. It would not load into fight and after a minute or so it went back to the aq screen but shows the 4 minute timer you get when a champ is in a fight. It would not let me re enter the fight node. I went back out of the aq screen to home to go back in again and nothing. I have to close mcoc then when i go back to my vision has lost 50% of its health. This is insane.

THIS IS AN INSANE COST TO HEAL BACK UP. I dont have the units or glory to do that.

My internet connection was fine.

See pic for a storyboard of misery. In these circumstances i have never seen an compensation issued but it seems to be an error on the games side. Will i be entitled for the health to be readded or potions given to me to use in aq to heal him back up?7hacty192sfu.jpg
    kvyx2oge6cbz.jpg
    atrbelzux39w.jpg
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    iPhone 8+ with a strong connection at home.

This is a Kabam issue not my phones problem. Other games work fine on phone and other games on PS4/XBox work without issue online.

No reason for the game to be lagging so much and dropping connection.

Very jealous of that connection speed. Wow....
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    cxxxy server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    This is the most bugged game I've come across, with the amount of money they earn from us you'd think they'd invest in better servers or an efficient staff but they seem more concerned with releasing new champs. The company is a joke.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It is well known that mcoc is game that is both poorly optimalised and runs on garbage servers, which is hilarious for one of most earning mobile games. And moderators asking for details in form like device model etc must be a joke! Have you even logged in to your own game for past few years? NEWS FLASH - it is ongoing issue for every single mcoc player for years, you can see it on every single mcoc stream online, and if you look closely, the streamers are not even surprised anymore by message "problems connecting to network", because they got used to it at this point and don't expect any better, which is another layer of sad.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    2y8yl5qg5jxm.png

And I still get connection issues...

w53p6mmuie5z.png
  • AcidskieAcidskie Posts: 31
    Device and Version: iPhone XS Max

Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.2

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: Latest

Game Mode: Opening crystals, upgrading champions, you name it....

Champions Affected: N/a

Active Boosts: N/a

Description of the Issue:Problem connecting to network. Please check your connection.

Screenshot or Video:
    on Cellular jyob4p5sib0r.png

on WiFi txjua5d7kpan.png
  • GiannihunGiannihun Posts: 4
    It's so pointless to post connection images about this problem. Everybody had that before the update, everybody has that now, it's just more often. They definitely know about this. There is so much videos on youtube where the connection problem comes up(almost every rankup videos)
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    It's just too painful to play. Being Samsung loading times were already long enough. Now its just unbearable.
This discussion has been closed.