**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's talk about that broken red hulk in uncollected

Just why is my question, why the unlockable finale, I am all for making stuff challenging but that node is a complete joke, why not out limber or make him stun immune? Pretty much everyone in my alliance and alot of people online are expressing the same feelings, please in future just ditch this node it doesn't add anything except frustration and has really made me hate uncollected this month. I would recommend actually getting people to play the months quests before releasing them.

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Is the heal passive? Or is it a buff? So you can Wait and Ronan Him?
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Nah it’s passive
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Use your team to get some chip damage, then finish him with blade and hope that danger sense activates and no more unblock able finale
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    He is super defensieve. Just go in, hit his Block, drop your Block and dex his counter then counter him. Not that hard. No blocking required.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    He is super defensieve. Just go in, hit his Block, drop your Block and dex his counter then counter him. Not that hard. No blocking required.

Exactly
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    So there are 3 very viable options for that boss. Caiw (check out Seatin's video), void and Modok. Even 3 stars will do
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    I realised no one mentioned guillotine though she needs to get to her special 2 compared to special 1 for the others but she’s still a gd and common one
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sure why not add stun immune, it's not like parry(or hitting him even) is necessary to win
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    I oneshot him, never even noticed the unblockable. It's not the worst mechanic you can encounter.

Blade destroys him. And a 3* MODOK too.

Modok technique is too hard atleast for me.
    Blade works perfectly if GR have his mercy on the team lol😂😂😂
    Build power to L1, then use L1, then watch him die, repeat as needed is too hard? :trollface:

TIL: there are built-in inline emojis in this forum. :neutral:
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Just why is my question, why the unlockable finale, I am all for making stuff challenging but that node is a complete joke, why not out limber or make him stun immune? Pretty much everyone in my alliance and alot of people online are expressing the same feelings, please in future just ditch this node it doesn't add anything except frustration and has really made me hate uncollected this month. I would recommend actually getting people to play the months quests before releasing them.

Was all this really necessary???
    You're strong and experienced enough to attempt UC yet suffer at unlockable finale. Not trynna be rude but if you find unlockable finale this hard then I wonder how you deal with the really BS nodes.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade handles him easy. Unblockable finale doesn’t matter. Just fire SP2 when he’s close to 25%. You will do more than 25k damage. Game over.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Make sure he has almost 2 bars of power at 25%. Then bait the one and punish. This can be done like 4 times if you have his power right. No specials on your end needed. He’s not broken by any means.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    So glad I had blade, the real MVP on my roster, man I’m happy RNG gave me a 5 star blade, or at least a 4 star...oh wait a minute....nope
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hes pretty easy.

You must adapt and git gud.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I don’t care about the UC one, I expect UC to require skills, resources, work arounds, etc. it’s designed challenge and reward the top quartile, maybe slightly amuse the true end game guys.

But putting the same nodes in Master? Essentially for act 4 players to deal with? My kids on their FTP accounts were pretty pressed by that guy, one of them has blade and got by. The other one I dunno.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    The real problem is the spiked armour you are not even hit and you end up dying as if the rest of the nodes are not a problem.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I mean, counter tactics is a garbage node and I really don’t like it, it punishes you for doing well and keeping a combo, spiked armor punishes you for hitting them, the normal 6% isn’t awful, but the way it scales is. And any boss with regen feels futile knowing It can all be undone in an instant
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    One of the easiest boss ever . If u don’t have high damage dealer, just cheese him using even a 3* or 2* champ . Smh
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Used caiw completely skipped that part with his sp2
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Youtube is your friend. Seatin has videos beating him with 3* and even 2*.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Keeping in mind that the Seatin stuff required 3 points in despair, which he freely admits in his own mastery video is a “blubbery” mastery set up. Even his FTP doesn’t have it, I don’t think?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

People most probably DID play this month’s quest and found no issue with Unblockable finale. Guess it’s just you then?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I mean, counter tactics is a garbage node and I really don’t like it, it punishes you for doing well and keeping a combo, spiked armor punishes you for hitting them, the normal 6% isn’t awful, but the way it scales is. And any boss with regen feels futile knowing It can all be undone in an instant

How does Counter Tactics punish you if you are playing well and keeping a combo? You need to get hit for it to matter, that’s not “playing well”.