**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

human torch, the fire version of iceman

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
so i believe human torch is gonna be like iceman where in the beginning of the fight we're gonna take unavoidable damage unless you have the character that's immune to incinerate. Do you agree?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    kabam loves making us take unavoidable damage or give characters unstoppable, unblockable or have autoblock
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    Bet Human Torch himself will still be subject to incinerate, like GR/Dorm. And also like how iceman is susceptible to coldsnap.

#kabamlogic

very true
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    It will be a special kind of incinerate that ignores immunities then in a few months an incinerate immune champ will be released.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    ezgoing wrote: »
    Bet Human Torch himself will still be subject to incinerate, like GR/Dorm. And also like how iceman is susceptible to coldsnap.

#kabamlogic

😂
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Stance wrote: »
    Colossus with a flame skin over the top

You take that back! Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I think the next member of the four will be Mr. Fantastic. Ben talks about finding Reed Richards in the event quest. Hopefully he's better than KK, or we will have two bad stretchy people
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Human torch will be a godtier science defender, everyone will want night thrasher to counter him!
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I think it would be cool if Masacre wasn’t incinerate immune, but gained charges faster when hitting champs that are on fire, human torch, GR, dorm(?). And when he has an incinerate debuff applied to him his bat immediately becomes ignited. He’s not an OP champ anyway, it would just be a fun interaction.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    HE WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE EMMA FROST.. "FLAME ON" DURING AN SP1 SP2 OR SP3
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Or maybe he'll be like electro

Mephisto* wouldn’t surprise me one bit. My Meph and Void’s bodies are Reggie for that incinerate : ]
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    “Flame on” call out for an “I am Groot” 2.0 damage boost
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    neb wrote: »
    Human torch will be a godtier science defender, everyone will want night thrasher to counter him!

Ehh... I’ll stick my Void, thanks