How good is Thing in your opinion?

Which tier do you place Thing in?

How good is Thing in your opinion? 91 votes

Above God Tier
4%
Maximus_SpankersonKirklinSheer_ColdKaladin_ 4 votes
God Tier
20%
nebGoogleplexianSavio444KenshioUrrymonsterGrootman1294TinoMiaReaper213King_GarfpeasantTheSpicyKnightICE_ICE_BABYCosmicspiderman777LobbypoopUltimatesaber32Savage_ChampSlayerTheBig0Fenico 19 votes
Demi-God Tier
43%
AjavedRoachboyZENBobbychoice_6LosspikNifzTendersquadNanoDroidFineDogRikuremaWalkinhighlightShrinidhiAquamaAhitlawG0311axelelf_1NiteAndDaeharerabbit99KillerRino19John757 40 votes
Below Demi-God Tier
30%
ChadhoganTayyab82igotgame1075HeadrollerTHX135Sagetrofholzadknight27Melkerlannero6yrara93tom523Bruinsfan8510Zuko_ILCHellboyy9999B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2BeatleraoTopCat87KickNatherinaLordNeoSamspade23 28 votes

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 173
    Demi-God Tier
    I haven't played with him, only against him in Master, but his immunities and rock shield seem really useful. His specials are pretty easily evaded, though, and with a little practice it's not too hard to get his charges to 15 and then drain them back down by baiting a special. He'll be an annoying defender until people learn to deal with him, and he'll be great for a lot of offensive content but probably not as good as some of the other high-tier champs.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 289
    Demi-God Tier
    That unstoppable rock charge thing can be annoying, but there are enough counters out there. My 4-40 BW oneshot the Master boss and my 2-35 Elektra destroyed UC thing. Elektra is better than BW: AAR+ bleed, so no matter how long the fights are, you can easily keep him under 5. Not New and rare champs nobody has. I am sure Blade destroys him too, bleed on every parry? Byebye rock stacks!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 497
    Below Demi-God Tier
    The fact that a bleed immune is still affected poorly by bleed champs is kinda bs.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 113
    Above God Tier
    Try fighting him on 29 or aon... then repoll this
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 323
    He’s prob around god teir as he’s tanky, has good utility and special character mechanics (rock stacks), and a fair damage output after ramp up. However his synergy with the champion really puts him up there. Plus he still has 2 mystery unique synergies
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 90
    Above God Tier
    Try fighting him on a all or nothing node. Almost impossible to beat him. Not a single champion can counter it. He will be unstoppable from rock shield or he will sp3 and become unstoppable and unblockable. Its ridiculous.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 121
    Above God Tier
    Best defender in the history of ever. I'm never trying Master mode again :D
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 769
    Below Demi-God Tier
    Solid meh
  • TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 797
    edited January 15
    God Tier
    ^Please dont listen to this guy. Here's a couple of screenshots of a 4* 4/40 Thing with a Korg synergy from a video that my alliance mate sent to our main chat. Imagine the DPS on a 4/55 or a 5/65. Not only that, he has great defensive potential to with his "un-nullify-able" unstoppable.

25scdz3oydpl.jpg
    ocpevwame9lc.jpg

He's easily Demi-God Tier at worst

EDIT: A few more screenshots of his special 2 attack damage and basic non-crits

ugyfomt011yd.jpg
    hyvoi9jdj83a.jpg
    8wwxp60z0hih.jpg
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 519
    Demi-God Tier
    I’d place him at demi god to god tier he looks awesome. Props to kabam for continuing to make awesome champs :)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,066
    Below Demi-God Tier
    Seems like a good defender. Korg 2.0.
  • That’s a personal question.
  • Demi-God Tier
    what I have seen of him, he takes some time to build up those fury buffs but once you get those fury buffs, he is pretty decent.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 1,690
    He's pretty good for defense and offence, but he takes a while to ramp up.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 674
    Given just his basic toolkit, and without BS AoN AI, very easy to work with once you learn to pay attention to the stacks.

I've 100% UC, simply using my Hypy on him, just paid attention to stacks, baited specials at 15 to clear them.

Given certain nodes, such as AoN, I can imagine he will cause much nerd raging to fight.