**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reverse healing

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
How reverse healing works .
Void can shutdown opponents health gain by 100% . Means no healing .
How it get reverse .
Void can also shutdown enemy power gain but opponents still get power when I hit them .

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    You need the despair mastery...well so do I haha
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    N u have to put a petrify debuffs on them
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    While I’m not an expert, I can say that my understanding is with the despair mastery, healing potency is reduced by 15% per debuff. So in theory, you could stack enough debuffs to where that 15% just keeps adding and eventually it reduces healing to a negative amount. I don’t have Void so I can’t speak as to how FOTV and all that works. But I do have CAIW, who also can inflict Petrify like Void. That one reduces healing potency by X% (25% in CAIW’s case), similar to despair. So you could also make the healing percent negative by stacking those and combining it with the despair mastery.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Thanks everyone .
    Is void good for masochism .
    Any other champs for masochism .
    edited January 2019
    Void would be awful against masochism, his debuffs would keep getting removed and would regenerate the opponent every time. Champs with high base damage and few debuffs such as Star-Lord are best against masochism, Blade with danger sense could work, Stark Spidey does as well if you’ve got poise charges built up, because he’ll hit hard enough to overcome the regen. Now as for Void being on a masochism node for your own defense, he wouldn’t be terrible but there are better options.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Void would be awful against masochism, his debuffs would keep getting removed and would regenerate the opponent every time. Champs with high base damage and few debuffs such as Star-Lord are best against masochism, Blade with danger sense could work, Stark Spidey does as well if you’ve got poise charges built up, because he’ll hit hard enough to overcome the regen. Now as for Void being on a masochism node for your own defense, he wouldn’t be terrible but there are better options.

Yeah why not actually try void against masochism before spouting nonsense. Void destroys masochism.

His debuffs would keep getting removed... lol you need to learn how to control things a bit better as it's really not hard at all to get the debuffs needed up and make masochism work for you.
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    The mechanics of Void's heal reversal is explained by Brian Grant in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlpgz59GOWI&t=922s

(3:20 mark thereabouts)
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    edited January 2019
    best champ for masochism is proxima. She decreases ability accuracy on parry so won't trigger masochism.
    she's also great against any champ that can trigger some abilities when parried, like for example Ironman Infinity War. I think she was actually designed specifically to counter this champ. She can parry him endlessly.
    she's also great against champs whose first attack is a projectile (Yondu, Domino) because she is able to parry projectiles. And, on top of that she's also a very valuable option against evaders.

another great champs against masochism is Sabretooth, but I think he needs Killmonger synergy

Void is also great, but you need to make sure you apply his intimidating debufs after masochism activated (so for example right after a parry that is removed by masochism)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Sabretooth with killmongers synergy is the best answer for masochism
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    Sabretooth with killmongers synergy is the best answer for masochism

that's debatable. have you tested PM?
    Worst thing is that I don't have sabertooth and proxima midnight
    Anyone with high base damage and few debuffs is good- Stark Spidey usually can overcome the regen when he gets a lot of poise charges. I’d imagine SL is the same way once you rack up a decent combo.