**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random Grey Boosts are in Store [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    Hey, not trying to turn this into a Kabam bashing thread people. But I noticed these crystals are back now and I would just like some clarification on whether or not the war boosts will be available again ever in the Loyalty store. It's been over a month I believe since I've seen them. @Kabam Miike what's the word?
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Nothing to say kcaeuhcsonge.png
    Try thank you.

They gave you all an opportunity to acquire the boosts people have been complaining about. Makes me wonder if it’s really about access to the boosts or taking advantage of another opportunity to act misrable.

The issue is that we could just spend loyalty before, now they want units, so potentially money, for them. It's BS.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    This is like seeing someone stranded on a deserted island and then trying to sell them food and water.

Pretty disgusting predatory offer.

Predatory is 100% spot on.
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    Jesus christ ATLEAST have the decency to only have the wanted boosts in there.
    Champion boost?
    Health boost?
    Attack boost?
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Ultra8529 wrote: »
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    I don't understand why everything has to be random. Why can't they just sell boosts on a schedule? Then we don't run into nonsense like boosts that are missing for weeks.

The most logical option. Can we stop having RNG fiestas in the game? This will also stop people from ever suspecting you are manipulating things behind the scenes.

If they do that, you'll get a random chanche on a daily base to roll the a) boosts or the b). b gets you greys, a gets you garbage. After all they posted endlessly in 2018 about how rng is unfair as they wanted to change that. So clearly the answer is get more rng into the game.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    This is like seeing someone stranded on a deserted island and then trying to sell them food and water.

Pretty disgusting predatory offer.

This is so much full of win and reason that should be the name of the thread.

PREDATORY is just the perfect word.
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    Try thank you.

They gave you all an opportunity to acquire the boosts people have been complaining about. Makes me wonder if it’s really about access to the boosts or taking advantage of another opportunity to act misrable.

You're kind of missing the point. Look, Kabam can do what they want. And I'm not complaining. But I've been saving Loyalty specifically to buy these boosts, not units. Because in the past I've been able to get all I needed with Loyalty. If they aren't going to be available through Loyalty anymore I'd just like to know. That way we can make a more educated decision on whether to keep holding out for them to appear in the loyalty store, or if this is the new norm and we will now need units to buy them.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    Try thank you.

The issue is that we could just spend loyalty before, now they want units, so potentially money, for them. It's BS.

And most everyone just got 500k - 1 million loyalty refunded to them.

Plenty of demand and plenty of loyalty to spend, so choke the supply.

Then only offer for money after the demand reaches peak level.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    this has got to be the biggest joke of 2019!

seriously when does this non sense stop?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Who didn't see this coming? Starve everyone for the boosts, then sell them fo units. So greasy Kabam.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Went to the forums for some laughs when I saw the offer because I knew this thread was gonna happen lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody,

I will admit that this is pretty unfortunate timing for the Boost crystal, but we didn't plan it to come about this way. Our plans to make this crystal available again were made early in December, and the timing has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Alliance War boosts have not shown up in the Loyalty store in the last little while.

Those Boosts are on a random schedule, and I know that with each passing day that they don't come around, it's harder to believe, but that is the truth. I am going to talk to the team about the random nature of them being available and the effect it has on our players. We can't promise anything will change or even be considered, but we will talk about it.

Now, let's please try and keep the conspiracy theories and hyperboles to a minimum.

Actions speak louder than words.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Didn't someone post the ridiculously low odds of the boosts not occuring over this period? Did it get deleted?
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Each of these crystal's are almost worth 5 US dollars if anything they should give you a percentage of each boost in the crystal? Isn't that the whole issue they had with crystal's since it is currency for in game?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Here let me help you Kabam............

1. Keep the loyalty on random rng
    2. Add the grey boosts to the store for units 120 units a piece if you want but you can buy any of them but a max of 2 or 3 each a week

Now everyone is happy and you get your money. Why is that so hard?
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    @RagamugginGunner I appreciate that response. I can believe unfortunate timing. I would ask that in your efforts in “talking to the team” that you please push for quicker cooldown times on the boosts we are missing at the very least. Please do not let them add the boosts for units in any other way unless it’s for 1 unit a piece. They don’t necessarily owe us “compensation” but an opportunity to recoup these boosts in a way that’s fair to everyone.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Perception is reality... that is all
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    War boosts disappear from loyalty store for weeks, clearing out everyone’s stash.

Once stashes are emptied, community is hurting for these boosts, a crystal comes out to supply these boosts....for a price.

Anyone who believes this is random...pm me I have a bridge for sale.

I've got some Ocean front property in Arizona....maybe we can do a deal?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Try thank you.

They did give us a way to get the boosts that we've been complaining about. Except, it's RNG once again. You could buy 3 this week, get all 3 boosts that aren't useful for you. What do you do then? Spend more next week. And it continues. There is no 'guarantee' that you'll get the boost that you're looking for. Obviously you cod get all that are useful, but again, it's RNG. Nothing fixed.
This discussion has been closed.