**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PHC'S , ARENA STREAK DEATH MATCHES, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE

Hey Kabam. Issue of topic. PHC' S Ive said over 100k at times and have only pulled one 4*. If we invest that much time I think the rewards should be greater. Not saying g dish out a 4* every rip but man it's troublesome at times. Second topic( Arena streaks and computer generated matches) It's very nerve racking trying to get the featured champ whenever you hit a streak that has a 3x multiplier and then all of a sudden you get slammed with 3 5* awakened Max champs and your streak is done. That's a very lot of grinding in itself especially to have to restart o er and over and over . Not even considering the 3 day expiration time frame. Especially considering the fact that if you work or family. It's pretty hard to even be positive about arenas. Third topic( Third party software) I've played a lot of online games, phone wise and console wise, and it's very evident when it's happening. In war especially! I can have full service and out of nowhere my phone lags then service gets cut and when I reload , I have half life and the defender has full life. That's very detrimental in war and I believe if it happens to one it should happen to the other. Because there's been multiple instances where I have a champ to 8 % health my phone cuts off and then I have half life against full health. Not even putting into perspective and considering a 4* has a 12 to 13k PI.
I understand the grinding , the time you need to invest, the dedication, but man y'all make it tremendously unfair the majority of the times. Hopefully Kabam does take my words into consideration.
Thankyou

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    @DOEDOE504 u can actually avoid getting a deathmatch altogether, you should be able to find a table for this online, but after 15 wins, as long as your 3 characters are above a certain PI, you will never get a death match.. I know at 15 I think it’s 6000 depending on arena and over 20-25 it’s 4500 total.

If we’re talking about 4* arena. But it’s all about the PI
  • DOEDOE504DOEDOE504 Posts: 27
    I've watched multiple videos and it worked through matches 11-16 granted I had to bring Max blade,hype,Medusa,im iw, cap iw, AA and wait for the to heal but man it's extremely discomforting seeing that because it takes a lot of time and then bam you get thrown that match multiple times
    The 4*-5* arena I'm talking about sorry for not clarifying
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    1) PHCs should never be your source of 4* pulls. Expect a 2* to get 3* shards to help get more 4*. If you take that thought process when opening them, you can't be disappointed.
    2) Arenas evolve as more and more players get higher-level champs. It stinks but there is no tried and true method for getting and keeping a streak. Many have their methods but those aren't fool-proof.
    3) What does 3rd party software and AW have to do with each other? Are you really trying to claim that your opponent somehow has software loaded on their game that is kicking you out of the game? This is just not possible, sorry. As it is, the stability of the game is poor at best.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I don't know about you, but I found that 4* were basically useless by the time I could compete in the 4* featured arena without giving up on real life. The 4* basic arena is your best bet if you want to build your roster and still want to not have the game feel like a job.

And don't get me started on 5* featured arena...you have to basically give up on real life for that one lol
    I don't know about you, but I found that 4* were basically useless by the time I could compete in the 4* featured arena without giving up on real life. The 4* basic arena is your best bet if you want to build your roster and still want to not have the game feel like a job.

And don't get me started on 5* featured arena...you have to basically give up on real life for that one lol

What was it, 60 mill for The Thing in the 5* arena? That's insane.
    It's never my source of pull, but if you open 50 to 60 PHC's and only pull one 4* then that says something.
    Arena wise it's hard to even be positive whenever you have the kill squad players going for a new champ and you get stuck with fighting Max 5*.
    The third party software absolutely is correct why do you think we get notifications about it every month. Just like COD online and lag machines it's not far fetched
    60 mil is insane. I thought the cutoff is usually around 3.5- 4. But with that I've also thought well there's many to achieve that so how is there even a percentile towards a certain number of players achieving it. I don't man judge want actual answers and understanding because I grind my tail off and I'm happy with who I have but something's just seem out of order just to bait you in to play and spend money and it doesn't seem worth it in a whole
    PHCs have a 2% drop rate for 4* champs. If you open 50, you should expect 1. Anything more and you got some lucky RNG.
    Going for new champs is supposed to be tough or everyone would do it.
    There are no lag machines in MCOC because it's not a PvP game like COD. You fight AI in every single fight in this game. The notifications are there to warn people about using mods or apps that alter your game play. We had a guy in my alliance that used a mod for 1-hit kills. THAT is what the notifications are for.
    And just like the game the forums doesn't even refresh and you can't even really see comments
    All in all I love the game but sometimes it seems bogus as hell to me. Not being negative just gets irritating. Thanks for you're insight
    DOEDOE504 wrote: »
    60 mil is insane. I thought the cutoff is usually around 3.5- 4. But with that I've also thought well there's many to achieve that so how is there even a percentile towards a certain number of players achieving it. I don't man judge want actual answers and understanding because I grind my tail off and I'm happy with who I have but something's just seem out of order just to bait you in to play and spend money and it doesn't seem worth it in a whole

3.5-4 mill is for the Basic 4* arena, but sometimes as low as 1.5 depending on the champ. There should be no "Death Match" in that arena because at most you are going against r5 4*. Those should be easy fights, even for a maxed 4*.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    The third party software absolutely is correct why do you think we get notifications about it every month. Just like COD online and lag machines it's not far fetched

I know people that work in cyber security. Players actually "hacking" AW doesn't happen, you're giving gamers more credit than they deserve.

Players score 60+ mil points by spending $300+ worth of units on a round of 5* arena refreshing 6* champions. The exceptions to this are dedicated arena grinders who save units for weeks/months to score top 150 for a champ they really want. $100/3K units scores 10 mil points refreshing 6* champions, that's $500+ worth of units for non-grinders to score 60+ mil points.
    Well these are all helpful comments. Thank yall