**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Screen Recordings on iOS

Hello,

Does anyone know how to properly post screen recordings from iOS onto the forums? I’ve tried in the past but instead of posting an actual video it’s just a blurry image. Before anyone asks, they are actual screen recordings, as I’ve tried to post ones that I posted without a problem in the Line app. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Ross/RDTs

Comments

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Need to upload to YouTube, then post the link on the forums
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    edited January 2019
    Well then I guess I can’t post screen recordings lol, don’t want to have to post them twice.

Edit: Perhaps this could be a feature in the “new forums” that is being worked on.
    Edit 2: Posted this suggestion on the appropriate “new forums suggestions post.” Kabam you may close this thread now if you wish.
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    First of all check what format you are recording in? 480,720,1080,4K.

Secondly I’ve had issues with recordings which the position is always rotated wrong. There is a few apps that you can flip or rotate the recording and re render them. I use RFV and RotateNFlip
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Bomber111 he just wants to be able to post screen recordings (built in to iOS) from his library instead of posting it to YouTube and linking it. As do I. Good change for kabam to make.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Bomber111 he just wants to be able to post screen recordings (built in to iOS) from his library instead of posting it to YouTube and linking it. As do I. Good change for kabam to make.

Wholeheartedly agree.
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    You mean the ability to post on the message boards? Message board only allows photos not videos.

Regardless you can post videos elsewhere including directly into Line or other messaging apps but YouTube allows longer video times
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think the drawback would be the storage the forums would need for videos. If youtube then forums, the video isnt actually on the forums, but linked from youtube and the forums don't need to dedicate the space needed. Can't see how it would pay off for kabam to change that
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I think the drawback would be the storage the forums would need for videos. If youtube then forums, the video isnt actually on the forums, but linked from youtube and the forums don't need to dedicate the space needed. Can't see how it would pay off for kabam to change that

Yeah, there’s that...we don’t need forums going down for maintenance like the game does. Maybe once a post is a week old, any video files delete themselves and leave a text [Video removed] in their wake.