**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
So as everyone knows and has complained about, several players received 4* crystals and 5* crystals. I don’t care. It’s business, give them what they missed. The thing I wanted to talk about is the units. Some people got around 2k units which is not compensation for missing the EQ but many extra. If you don100% all the EQ difficulty you can make maybe 500 units, but giving our 2k units is like compensation for arena grinding. It’s a little frustrating.

Comments

• SnapjaackSnapjaack Posts: 4
    Am i missing something here? Who got free units?
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    in the first lines of your post, you stated that you "dont care", so why are you frustrating over random players coming back to the game?
    I PERSONALLY dont mind that they are getting a gift as a welcome back from kabam, good job on kabam if im being honest.
    they appreciate the player, enough to give them a something.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Snapjaack wrote: »
    Am i missing something here? Who got free units?

People that spent a lot of money in the past that stopped playing for months.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    @ICE_ICE_BABY he pretty clearly stated he doesnt care that they received 4* and 5* crystals. He’s upset about units they received.

@The_Boss9 you do realize these people got this for not playing for like 6 months..... those units you're upset about are nothing compared to what you either purposely or accidentally farmed in that time. It’s not much. It’s barely enough to buy a few featureds or unlock maybe 2 levels of a good mastery. I understand frustration very well when it comes to this game but this is not one of those things that frustrates me.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    So as everyone knows and has complained about, several players received 4* crystals and 5* crystals. I don’t care. It’s business, give them what they missed. The thing I wanted to talk about is the units. Some people got around 2k units which is not compensation for missing the EQ but many extra. If you don100% all the EQ difficulty you can make maybe 500 units, but giving our 2k units is like compensation for arena grinding. It’s a little frustrating.

And why is it frustrating to you? Did you leave the game for awhile and then NOT get that upon your return? If not than it should not effect you in any possible way? Are you just complaining because a random stranger got something you didn’t and now the world fairness policy has been disturbed?
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Why does anyone care about what other people get/have in this game at all?

I guess I can understand if you are spending hundreds of dollars a week to be the absolute number one most bad ass player/alliance in a free to play mobile game and are competing .....

Actually, NVM - I don't understand any of that either.