**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guys you hate fighting.

Mainly in Vs mode

For me and I'm sure most of you there are many guys you hate fighting in Vs fights.

Nightcrawler and most Spidey's for the endless evading and evading specials.

Colossus because you know after a minute he will have 4 armour ups and it going to take you an hour to beat him

Juggers and hulkbuster as they heavy attack so quickly and if you get it wrong unstoppable can nail you bad.

Ultron, coz he can do everything and regens twice, evade, he has a weird attack pattern that takes some learning.

And obviously the **** guys like Mordo and Hyperion who get sp3 after a few hits!

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Mordo, NC and spidey, but only because of their mechanics making the fights a tad longer.

Magik is a pain when you come across the R4 5* with 5/5 MD in the death squad.

Things like HB and coco you just think ahead and be sure to put the champ that can bypass the armour easiest, whether that's someone with armour break, or poison or high crit rate.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Rank 4 5* magik and dormamu with 5/5 MD
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Mordo, NC and spidey, but only because of their mechanics making the fights a tad longer.
    Same 3 for me. Slows down arena grinds
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    magik and spiderman because they got random limbo and evade mystic dispersion is also very annoying.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Magik, Hyperion, (only if I'm not using SW) Mordo, spidey classic, miles morales, and night crawler.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    MYSTIC CLASS with MD
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I hate fighting against Hyperion.

I've learned to fight Mordo.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Hate fighting spider man in arena because his evades just make the fight longer
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    I've had trouble mostly against these champs: Nightcrawler, Hyperion, Spidey, BP Civil War and Mordo. However, now as a progressing player I've been using Iceman against evade champs like NC and Spidey. For Hyperion, I've actually had luck with Vision(AOU), he's good to take down Magik as well. So far Rogue has been my best option for BP civil war. Lastly for Mordo, I've been using Quake and she seems to be my best option so far.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I do not see, how Mordo is difficult to fight at all. Aside from his Astral Evade, I crush this guy.

I do hate fighting Duped Magik, Hyperion, Nightcrawler, duped spiderman, and jugs.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Would probably have to say King Groot, not because he's hard to fight, he just takes so long to knock out with all that health, slow special animations and Regen he has as well as bleed immunity. Feels like I could just hit him all day and he's still be standing there lol.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Would probably have to say King Groot, not because he's hard to fight, he just takes so long to knock out with all that health, slow special animations and Regen he has as well as bleed immunity. Feels like I could just hit him all day and he's still be standing there lol.

Highest health in the game. The least damage.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Mordo, Hyperion, NC and mystics with MD. And Quake can be a real beach.
    *The typo is intentional ;)*
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    myself in arena. bc im a beast.
  • Moonknight because the ai loves that mlllm combo with him
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Jugs is a twat
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Rhino when I forgot I am using Rocket Racoon.

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mine used to be AQ Groot, not the mini boss just the ones in normal paths, but since I got voodoo he's so easy
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Dormammu since he lags my phone. Hyperion, magik with MD. NC is easy to fight
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    I motion for Colossus, as it is simply a bore fest fighting a guy who after 29 seconds has 5 armour up!
  • Og daredevil, Juggernaut, dorm, and that damn duck!! I can't figure out his pattern! Oh and archangel too. Those wings confuse the **** outta me.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    dormamu by far in aw is the worse for me. NC, get him to switch he will be a piece of cake, after the web slinger challange, i find all spideys esier to fight.
    abomination during day 4 and 5 for map5 is the worse champ to face.

I prefer Abom day 5 over unblockable s1 YJ.
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Can't stand fighting a unduped nc
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Got to love people flagging for no reason.