**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's Coming With Them?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
So I'm wondering, if Kabam keeps the trend going they set with Thing and Diablo, what Character do you think will enter the Contest along side the next Fantastic 4 Member?

I'm thinking the Original Human Torch (The Android Jim Hammond) could enter along side Johnny Storm Human Torch. OG Human Torch would most likely be Tech but could also be Science.

Then I could see Doctor Doom entering along side Sue Storm Invisible Woman. Dr Doom could be Mystic or Tech.

And lastly I could see The Maker (Ultimate Universe Reed Richards) entering along side Reed Richards Mr Fantastic. Maker would most likely be Science.

You agree with my predictions or have ones of your own?
(I could also see Molecule Man being entered along side one of them too, also possibly Franklin and Valeria put in as Story Character Models or Champions we fight but can't get like Jessica Jones, X-Force Wolverine, or Weapon X Wolverine.)

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    2 human torches in the same month? That’s worse than VTD, man

For you maybe, some people like the classics...

I like the classics too, but 2 of the same character is not what I’d like to see. Maybe the classic human torch can come months later, like how Cyclops blue team did.

If magneto marvel now and OG magneto were released in the same month it would be boring.

If Cyclops blue team and Cyclops red were released in the same month it would be lame.

If Spider-Man and symbioite Spider-Man were released in the same month it would be weird.

Not a fan, see where I’m coming from bud?

Why are you assuming they'd be the exact same character?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    didn't the FF deal with the Skrulls alot ? wonder if we encounter them, or the "super skrull" ?? O.o

... Namor ?
    O.o

MOLE MAN!!!
    jj10ruwanzuq.png

LOL
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

I like the classics too, but 2 of the same character is not what I’d like to see. Maybe the classic human torch can come months later, like how Cyclops blue team did.

If magneto marvel now and OG magneto were released in the same month it would be boring.

If Cyclops blue team and Cyclops red were released in the same month it would be lame.

If Spider-Man and symbioite Spider-Man were released in the same month it would be weird.

Human Torch = Human Torch
    dot_ditto wrote: »
    didn't the FF deal with the Skrulls alot ? wonder if we encounter them, or the "super skrull" ?? O.o

... Namor ?
    O.o

MOLE MAN!!!
    LOL

Yeah I could definitely see Super Skull with one of them, Namor maybe with Sue but I feel like he could be released separately with his own partner champion.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I don't think kabam will release 2 champs with the same abilities at this point in the game

Names are the same but it doesn't mean the have to be the same exact champion with the same abilities but a different Class... Ones an Android and the other is Human, they could definitely come up to 2 separate animation sets, abilities, immunities, ect. Think of Deadpool and Deadpool X-Force as an example maybe, they have Completely separate abilities.

I don't think kabam will release 2 champs with the same abilities at this point in the game

Exactly

Names are the same but it doesn't mean the have to be the same exact champion with the same abilities but a different Class... Ones an Android and the other is Human, they could definitely come up to 2 separate animation sets, abilities, immunities, ect. Think of Deadpool and Deadpool X-Force as an example maybe, they have Completely separate abilities.

True, but Deadpool and Deadpool xforce share the same animations and model. If they were to do 2 human torches in 1 month then they should DEFINITLY make them like Sentry and Void.

Exactly

And they won't, that was early Mcoc. They'd get in so much trouble if they tired to do that now.

True, but Deadpool and Deadpool xforce share the same animations and model. If they were to do 2 human torches in 1 month then they should DEFINITLY make them like Sentry and Void.

I meant DP and DPXF as an example for the ability differences. But ...who said they Wouldn't make two separate characters?! That was you who brought it up!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    So I'm wondering, if Kabam keeps the trend going they set with Thing and Diablo, what Character do you think will enter the Contest along side the next Fantastic 4 Member?

I'm thinking the Original Human Torch (The Android Jim Hammond) could enter along side Johnny Storm Human Torch. OG Human Torch would most likely be Tech but could also be Science.

Then I could see Doctor Doom entering along side Sue Storm Invisible Woman. Dr Doom could be Mystic or Tech.

And lastly I could see The Maker (Ultimate Universe Reed Richards) entering along side Reed Richards Mr Fantastic. Maker would most likely be Science.

(I could also see Molecule Man being entered along side one of them too, also possibly Franklin and Valeria put in as Story Character Models or Champions we fight but can't get like Jessica Jones, X-Force Wolverine, or Weapon X Wolverine.)

In the chronicles video they say they will be releasing FF4 related champs over the next 1 1/2 years. It's likely they'll stick to main FF4 villains. He said they will release a FF4 champ with a villiain. I think Dr Doom, silver surfer and Galactus will all be in the mix.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

In the chronicles video they say they will be releasing FF4 related champs over the next 1 1/2 years. It's likely they'll stick to main FF4 villains. He said they will release a FF4 champ with a villiain. I think Dr Doom, silver surfer and Galactus will all be in the mix.

Galactus wouldn't be one of the champions added next to an F4 member, he'd be a Boss like Maestro, Collector, IG Thanos. And if they did add him as a playable character I feel like he'd be added next to Silver Surfer.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I want the molecule man or super skrull

I meant DP and DPXF as an example for the ability differences. But ...who said they Wouldn't make two separate characters?! That was you who brought it up!

OP did...

OP did...

In what way besides the Name and possibly Class?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I predict Dr Doom and Maestro are in league together and when FF4 are reunited they will get back to fixing the device but maestro will appear and FF4 will try to stop him but he will say he doesnt need too for he already has someone who been eagering waiting to take them on.

Enter the Contest Dr. Doom and his army of Doom Bots!...spoiler alert they will likely replace sentinels in AQ lol
    I predict Dr Doom and Maestro are in league together and when FF4 are reunited they will get back to fixing the device but maestro will appear and FF4 will try to stop him but he will say he doesnt need too for he already has someone who been eagering waiting to take them on.

Enter the Contest Dr. Doom and his army of Doom Bots!...spoiler alert they will likely replace sentinels in AQ lol

Ooo I could definitely see Doom Bots being the next Symbioid/Sentinel! But I feel like Dr Doom wouldn't need Maestro and would try to take over as the new ruler or something. Imo Maestro's done his part and doesn't really need to re enter the story.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Yeah, but not really. I mean they both have the same model, animations and both bleed. One just has a bursty regen and the other has a power gain burst. They’re pretty identical. If you got them both you’d only rank one (OG DP because he’s clearly better) and keep the other one benched. Releasing two of the same character would be boring like others have said.

That being said I’m hoping Silver Surfer becomes a playable champion and I hope Dr. Doom is added too.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Yeah, but not really. I mean they both have the same model, animations and both bleed. One just has a bursty regen and the other has a power gain burst. They’re pretty identical. If you got them both you’d only rank one (OG DP because he’s clearly better) and keep the other one benched. Releasing two of the same character would be boring like others have said.

That being said I’m hoping Silver Surfer becomes a playable champion and I hope Dr. Doom is added too.

I was just using them as an example, and the two Human Torchs don't have to be the same champions... That's what I'm getting at, one's an Android and ones a Human just that alone aready gives you two directions for each Champion.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I was just using them as an example, and the two Human Torchs don't have to be the same champions... That's what I'm getting at, one's an Android and ones a Human just that alone aready gives you two directions for each Champion.

I understand your point but they are still both human torches. It would be like if they added two Ghost Riders the same month, one is the Johnny Blaze version and the other is the Robbie Reyes version. People want a little variety. But they’re supposedly doing a 1 1/2 year long storyline with the F4 so if they released one earlier and one later, that would be cool too. As long as they’re not clones like the Cyclops, Magnetos, and DPs.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I'm going to assume Dr. Doom is gonna be released, so I'd like to see Namor, The Puppet Master, and Super Skrull released
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    they all should be science, as their powers have the same origin, and they said it's the reason the thing is science. as for second champs, I'd expect skill, tech and cosmic (mystic already there, and I don't think they interact a lot with mutants). possibly doom tech, galactus cosmic and whoever skill
    upd: actually galactus can take some time to appear, silver surfer can take cosmic
    Aleor wrote: »
    they all should be science, as their powers have the same origin, and they said it's the reason the thing is science. as for second champs, I'd expect skill, tech and cosmic (mystic already there, and I don't think they interact a lot with mutants). possibly doom tech, galactus cosmic and whoever skill
    upd: actually galactus can take some time to appear, silver surfer can take cosmic

Not sure why you brought up F4's Class but ok, just because one second champion was Mystic already doesn't mean the others can't, just because a Champion is Tech doesn't mean they must have an interactions with Mutant, and I still really don't see Galactus being added along side an F4 Member or let alone be playable. (Commented the Galactus part earlier but it seems the comment disappeared or I didn't click send)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    There’s a few combos that make sense and can stretch out the year. It should be just like this because.

Invisible Woman - Super-Skrull
    Human Torch - Trapster
    Nova (Rich Rider) - Annihilus
    Maker - Doom - Mr Fantastic
    Silver Surfer - Terrax the Tamer (ft Unplayable Galactus)

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I could see them adding mole man (god tier) and Namor (meh tier) along with Doctor Doom (kamala tier).
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Doom, Annihilus, Blastaar, Lyja Lazerfist, Paibok. Maaaaaaybe Namor. Maybe Rama-Tut.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Maybe we'll get Crystal of the Inhumans too, to tie in to the 4, since she dated Johnny and was a member briefly.