**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected

Hi guys! This is a bit of a brag post but i want to share my happiness with you. I just became uncollected after starting the game 3 months and 18 days ago. Total unit spent on Act 5 = 800 units. I used 3 team revives on 5.2.5 quest and 5 team revives on 5.2.6 , 4 of which i used in the collector fight alone. This is the team i used below: one 5/50 and four 4/40 4* champions.
f2vc1002sl0p.png
39cleyo3cc7s.png

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,646 Guardian
    Congratulations on joining the ranks of the Uncollected.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So fast nice
  • Congratulations!
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    Congratulations on the achievement, but for sure having a team full of God tier champions really should have left the challenge extremely easy. of course, that if you did not know how to get their full potential in your gameplay yet you would never have been able to defeat the naughty Collector. Again, congratulations on this amazing achievement and the unbelievable luck of having get the heroes ideals and the resources to raise them ranking.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Very impressive i must admit i am so use to 5* and 6* that i tend to mess up with 4* from time to time lol
  • AndyTHEOwlAndyTHEOwl Posts: 11
    Nice mate congrats of being uncollected
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Congratulations! Such a fast run to get to Uncollected! You seem to have a great roster that should definitely take you far.