**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidental boost missing from offer?

the Offer posted right now is of 5 FGMC 750shards and 1 30% boost ..

This exact replicated offer comes around all of the time to those with uncollected status except it has 3 30% boosts every time. It is not just “I’m sorry you feel that way” response please. Did kabam nerf this offer purposefully or is this just an accident done and will later be compensated if we buy it?

Was looking to get, but not going to support just lowering something that has been offered 15+ times and then quietly nerfed.

That’s why I’m thinking it has to be a misprint or mistake by a developer.

Let me know please, thanks

Comments

• Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I think “compensation” is the problem, this community thinks it is always owed something from the developer? How bout this....if you don’t like the deal then don’t buy the deal? Problem solved and no compensation needed....
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Offers come out all the time that are slightly different than previous offers.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    I think “compensation” is the problem, this community thinks it is always owed something from the developer? How bout this....if you don’t like the deal then don’t buy the deal? Problem solved and no compensation needed....

Not true, I don’t think compensation is deserved at all, those who buy it, don’t deserve any. I will not buy it, but if it’s a mistake because seems odd that they change the daily deals and lower them when the game has progressed further doesn’t make sense.

The same thing applies here, this offer has been issued like clockwork since they started it. The buffs from it are missing. So it’s not illogical to think it was done in error.
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    This is why it pays more to be ftp. Can’t complain about deals having less than previous deals if you aren’t buying them in the first place. Glad I haven’t bought anything since christmas 2016
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Some times they offer 3 but not always, the assertions/recollection of “every time” and “15+” would be false.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Some times they offer 3 but not always, the assertions/recollection of “every time” and “15+” would be false.

Everytime is not an assertion
    Every time there has been a 5 FGMC 750 shard offer with 30% boosts, they have come with 3. That’s called a fact, not assertion, I would know, I’ve purchased every one of them
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If 2 extra 30% boosts are standing in between you buying and not buying, then I guess you have your answer. I don’t recall EVER seeing Kabam come back after an offer was released saying “sorry guys we didn’t put enough stuff in it for you”.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    If 2 extra 30% boosts are standing in between you buying and not buying, then I guess you have your answer. I don’t recall EVER seeing Kabam come back after an offer was released saying “sorry guys we didn’t put enough stuff in it for you”.

Lol that’s true I doubt they would even if it was an error, but the boosts are important in masters, especially when the AW boosts were nerfed along now with the offers. Or random I mean
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Lol that’s true I doubt they would even if it was an error, but the boosts are important in masters, especially when the AW boosts were nerfed along now with the offers. Or random I mean

Well I think the offer is supposed to be geared more towards the 5* Punisher, not the boosts. They’re just nice bonuses. I’ve only been to Plat 2 but I understand how important the boosts are. I just don’t see Kabam coming back and saying they’re going to add more boosts to the offer.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Everytime is not an assertion
    Every time there has been a 5 FGMC 750 shard offer with 30% boosts, they have come with 3. That’s called a fact, not assertion, I would know, I’ve purchased every one of them

u71h8aapvw2k.png
  • Options
    Very true, I actually buy them for the boosts and the champ is just a bonus lol. Because I never have got a 5* from these FGMCs handed out in the offer. RNG I suppose.

But me neither, just was hoping this wasn’t the case, because if so, I believe they will continue leaving them out, just like I believe the silver AW boosts will never be like they were before. They will come back, but they will be in a very less frequent matter and called RNG.

Anyways, thx for replies
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    bi5rdnc4n1kt.jpg
    So was this post necessary after this one was closed