**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sell 5 star

When will I be able to sell my 5 star?

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Maybe when 7*s become available
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Never hopefully
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I'd gladly sell 5*s. Idiotic to people that worry about their rating maybe. I have 68 5*s, 40 or more of which are useless to me. I'd have no problem selling them. Less iso and shards when I dupe? Sure, but that's my problem.

Why people are so judgmental about people selling champs baffles me. We're not selling YOUR champs. Don't worry about if it hurts our progression (as you all constantly say).

Betcha you would be singing a different tune if selling 5*s was possible and your account somehow got "compromised" and all your 5*s got sold off...

Not being able to sell 5* champs is an in-built security feature in your account, and it also saves Kabam Support the headache of having to deal with hundreds of emails and complaints from people who either claim they got "hacked" and lost their 5* champs or "accidentally" sold their 5* champs. I hope Kabam never bring this back.

I’ve never once shared my account info. So I’ll be singing my same ole song, thank you.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's also Kabams way of controlling the amount of 6* champs entering the game.

Why should you be allowed to sell a stack of garbage 5* champs to get a "free" new one that effectively starts at 4/55?
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Also, why sell them, when every time you dupe them, you get 275 shards? Lol
  • Options
    Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    edited January 2019
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

Why should you be allowed to sell a stack of garbage 5* champs to get a "free" new one that effectively starts at 4/55?

“Free”? You’d have to sell about 95 5*s to get a 6* (at 105 shards per). And I should be allowed to because they’re mine. I earned them, ranked them, and I, and only I, use them (or don’t use them, as the case may be). I think it’s completely stupid that I can’t sell them.

Not selling you're 5 stars gives you an opportunity if you pull the champ to max level to gain some 6 star shards out of 5 star max sig crystals eventually, which will become a lot more valuable than just 250 6 star shards alone. it provides STACKS of ISO 8 not to mention. the idea of selling a champ is basically luring in someone to give away their champion that they earned and sell it for PENNIES comparatively, instead of "investing in them" so to speak and get more value and ISO 8 that can help level up your good champions too. Even Kabam seems to understand that people need to understand this before the 6 stars become the new meta and that it will give people the opportunity to improve their roster instead of wasting away their hard work.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Well if Kabam does not allow a sell out to
    Tackle hackers can they at least facilitate
    Once a month exchange window? Per month limit just one. Its a game of gamble
    As it is. So what harm if Am allowed to
    Stake one trash 5* n try my luck out for an
    Exchage? If I pull a trash champ again no worries I can try trade with him again next
    Month. At least I will know someday a better one can walk in my life than having
    To stare at stupid faces all through.
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited January 2019
    after 5* sell is available , same guy --> "help me help me my little brother sold all of my 5* help me help me "
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The only down side I can see to selling 5* is if they get buffed like LC did.
    If someone wants to sell their champs they should be allowed.
    We used to be able to sell 5* when they first came out
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

Well, i mean you could do the same thing with 4*s to get a 5*....
This discussion has been closed.