**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why do people ask for rank down tickets?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I seen far too many threads relating to rank down tickets. I think that it is no point at this stage of the game. Why is it so important? Won't it be better to ask for rank up tickets instead? Seriously when I joined the game after january 2018 never had a need even now I dont see the point. So, I wish to ask why RDTs are important to some?

Comments

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    I guess premature or impatient decisions? i’ve made some with awakening but I realised they weren’t too bad and accepted them. people shld do that
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It's awful, if you ask me. RDTs were due after 12.0 but giving them out as a gift for the holidays a couple years ago was awful. People haven't stopped asking for them for every teeny tiny change. Earn the resources to rank up new champs like you earned the resources of the champ you want to rank down.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    we don’t need RDTs. We can just harness the toxicity of the forums and bestow them upon our champs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    I guess there's more requests for them just for bad ranking decisions-
    1. They ask because new champions are added.
    2. They ask because of Christmas.
    3. They ask because of changes to game modes like AQ.
    4. The weather changes outside.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Pavlovian conditioning. 🔔 😋
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I haven't seen a new RDT thread since the holiday.

Edit: Oh geez, now I see, a new one. Oh well.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    The issue is that people continue to beg for them even though Kabam has stated multiple times that they have no further plans to bring them back.
    edited January 2019
    The issue is that people continue to beg for them even though Kabam has stated multiple times that they have no further plans to bring them back.

Unfortunately they did that with the FF4 and now they are in the game. I hope RDT's never come back bbuuuutttttt ya never know.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Eh, other than the random thread from today, first one I've seen since last year, I've seen more people chiming in to complain about the request than people making the request.

And responding to the thread to complain about it? Keeps it on the front page.

Also, this is the general forum for a phone game that has been out for a few years. At a certain point, any forum regular should be used to seeing the same topics over and over:

This month's UC EQ is too hard
    Compensation for [insert issue of the day]
    This champ needs a nerf
    This champ needs a buff
    Who should I rank up next
    Poll for best champ
    Poll for worst champ

So, seeing the random RDT thread pop up again shouldn't be mind blowing.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Resources are scared and they made bad decisions.
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Resources are scared and they made bad decisions.

What are the T4CC scared of?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Because society has conditioned people to whine and cry until they get what they want from a company.
    Kudos to Kabam for not caving to them.
  • Hamin wrote: »
    Same reason people were eating Tide Pods.
    Tide pods are delicious & part of a balanced breakfast.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Because kabam are so tight with rank up material that players beg to rank down good champs when RNG finally gives them a god. Otherwise it might take a year or more to rank, especially 5* rank 5.
    Because kabam are so tight with rank up material that players beg to rank down good champs when RNG finally gives them a god. Otherwise it might take a year or more to rank, especially 5* rank 5.

Resources are more abundant than ever. I am constantly trading in my T4CC in overflow now. The only thing I need is T2A which I've been able to r4 like 3 champs plus another R5 5* over the past 7-8 months. Before it would take forever.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited January 2019
    I know we are never getting them, so I am just saving all resources to r5 a couple of my champs. Just need t5b.

From where I can see RDTs can be useful for ppl who ranked up certain champs, that got nerfed (specific nerf or maybe the game evolved too much within a short span of time) and it makes no sense to invest so much in them NOW.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

It could take ten years. But an uncollected player fully exploring uncollected monthly events earns enough T5B just from that alone to rank up a 5/65 in one year. Realistically, assuming they spend no money on offers and participate in the various special events that come up and are in an alliance that can at least reach gold 3 in alliance war you'll probably get a rank 5/65 in 9 or 10 months. And honestly such a player is the minimum progress player that can reasonably complain about the pace of 5/65 rank up materials. That's not bad to rank up essentially the max rank that currently exists in the game (6* rank 2 is roughly comparable for 6* champs).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The shifting meta and ill-advised rankups
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cos they rank up trash champs then pull a god tier not long after
This discussion has been closed.