**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 21.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• ONEABOVEALL90ONEABOVEALL90 Posts: 25
    In-Game Name: ¤B£ACK0RDER90¤
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Android Version: 8.0.0
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description: PROBLEM WITH PARRY SEE MY THREAD
  • n-Game Name: Rangao0k
    Device and Model: oppo A37f
    Device Operating System: android 5.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular (4G)
    Game Version Installed: recent version
    Game Mode: Event Quests and Alliance War,alliance quest, arena, story quest
    Description of the Issue: Extremely long lags loading battles amd maps
  • TYRANNOUS74TYRANNOUS74 Posts: 8
    IN-GAME NAME: TryannousMax
    Device: Sam.Galaxy S9 plus
    DOS: 8.0.0
    Cell. or WIFI: Both
    Game Version: 21.1.1
    AW, AQ, EQ. Been pretty much any mode in game.

The game, MCOC, has been very glitchy since the new update with an enormous amount of lag issues.
    So when I go to block or dash back, dexterity, parry; the game is not responding as such. When I go to block it will not respond (resulted in me getting killed in AW, my first death) I could not block the whole fight resorted to moving backwards and intercepting. I don't now if dexterity even works, I have the mastery maxed? The dash back I would call more of a stumble, just does not work the way it should. My biggest concern would be AW all I really care about, that death (my first death of the season) never should of happened. I know parry works really good, then all of a sudden nothing, I understand how precise it is and the widow of opportunity is quite small but it is more it works or doesn't.
    I know the issue with boosts was supposed to be fixed? When the issue with the blocking happened I boosted ( not to mention it was node 51 right before the BOSS node 55). I didn't really notice a difference, I would actually say it had a reverse or no affect at all on my champ. So I went from AW into AQ and pretty much the same result there was no real difference in my champs nor performance.
  • TYRANNOUS74TYRANNOUS74 Posts: 8
    In-Game name:TryannousMax
    Device: Sam. Galaxy S9 plus
    DOS: 8.0.0
    Cell or WIFI: Both
    Game version: 21.1.1
    Game mode: All ; AW, AQ, EQ, etc....

Forgot to mention in the thread above is the BIG ISSUE, that has been going on for awhile for me is having to press my Spec. 1, 2 or 3 and nothing happens? I literally have to press my Spec. 1 quite a few times just to get it to work. So in AW when your Spec. 1, 2 or 3 is not reacting the way it should you are taking damage from being attacked by the opponent, which is not enjoyable at all only leads to anger issues. This has been going on for awhile in all modes of play for me.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @TYRANNOUS74 I've noticed this over the last couple days. No specials responding, same with block. Hyperion, for example, doesn't work at all. It's so bizarre and these issues on Android keep getting worse and unplayable
  • cagblcagbl Posts: 20
    edited January 2019
    Some coding language showing and XP Bar also not showing
    Coding showing at all level of the game

m52bqiexbdvp.png
    65aebrkq2gph.png
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    In-game name: SlayerKing254
    Device: Asus fonepad
    Version : 5.0.0
    Cell or wifi: both
    Game version: all. Every update
    Game mode: all

Kabam plz do something to fix this cause im in an alliance with intense wars and it freezes in the middle of fights so it gives unnecessary deaths. Because of this lagging and loading issue ive being unable to complete event quests and story quests meaning less rewards and generally develop slower than is normal
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited January 2019
    The game has been force closing itself on me all day long. It happened twice today in aq and about 6 times in missions. This was not happening last night.

Doc Hollamon
    Phone ZTE max
    Wifi
    Happening in aq and missions. Haven't tried war yet but imagine how much fun that'll be.
    Different champs
  • 19Swords19Swords Posts: 12
    edited January 2019
    Tat2Swords
    Samsung Note 8
    All game modes
    Wifi and 4g
    Typical bandwidth, 50Mbs down-15Mbs up.

This latest update is garbage from a performance standpoint! Tons of lag and unresponsive controls!!! It amazes me that you can have a stable product for a while and then release preformance trash. Are you taking stability tips from Bethesda?
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    I use a Samsung Galaxy s5 and I'm fully updated on the game and my device. I only use WiFi and it's Comcast internet. My parry and evade are not properly working, even losing control of my character at times (especially in the event quest) but I'm having issues everywhere. The loading time is unreal and I'm constantly getting "problems connecting to network" when on loading screens. My Internet is not the problem as all my other apps are working properly
  • S4ndm4n_EnterSS4ndm4n_EnterS Posts: 35
    edited January 2019
    Samsung galaxy grand prime plus.

Every issue mentioned. Block and parry doesn't work half the time. Lag. Stutter. Evades and Special button not working intermittently. After the maintanance on the 15th it was fixed and the game was working fantastically for the first time in months. Now we're back to square one since the 19th, every issue is back and more prevalent than before. I also have champs evading when I try to block or dashing forward without any input from me. It is the most frustrating thing I can remember. I have a 390k account and I've been playing for about 16 months, but I am done. If this is not fixed on the maintanance I'm quitting. It is impossible to play the game in this state and it's costing me an enormous amou t of resources, not to mention the swearing and stress of having to perform well in AQ on map 5. I'm really, really tired of this. If you guys cared at all this would have been addressed much sooner, but you're still making that money so it's not a priority. The game hasnt ever worked as well on Android as it did on Apple, but the past 6 months its been a dumpster fire. Now it's a dumpster fire in the middle of a gas station. I am past giving a **** about being loyal to this game and I'm sure I'm not alone.
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    SlayerKing wrote: »
    In-game name: SlayerKing254
    Device: Asus fonepad
    Version : 5.0.0
    Cell or wifi: both
    Game version: all. Every update
    Game mode: all

Kabam plz do something to fix this cause im in an alliance with intense wars and it freezes in the middle of fights so it gives unnecessary deaths. Because of this lagging and loading issue ive being unable to complete event quests and story quests meaning less rewards and generally develop slower than is normal

At first i thought you guys fixed this cause when i opened the game it was smooth but now its back to the same problems so pls fix this permanently not just 15 mins
  • VinsmokeVinsmoke Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: vinsmoke_saaru
    Device and Model: Moto G4 Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.2
    Game Mode: Whenever I open the game, I feel so lagged while opening crystals. When I want to drag down, it's not happening. Once, instead it got clicked on one of the featured crystals unnecessarily worth 150 units.
    Not only on crystals tab, but on arena too..whenever I want to select champs for synergy it's taking hell lot of time to load and my screen is just on freeze. Even in between the fights in quests, especially on catalyst event quests. It's taking so lot of time to load to go for next fight.
    You guys got to be optimize your game, don't suggest us to buy high-end smartphone to compensate your lag issues.

Even today with dungeon, I got so frustrated because, it's taking hell lot of time to load the screen and even after I click on "Claim and Exit", I still got the same "Claim and Exit" and "Proceed to Next room" options. After happening this twice, it showed The most famous thing in mcoc "Problems connecting to your network" and in few seconds after "Please check you internet".

Not only these, sometimes while I'm fighting in arenas and quests, game suddenly crashes out. I'm lucky this didn't happened in AW or AQ. Kabam if you don't want to lose your summoners you've got to fix this lagging and connection issues ASAP!!!
  • AtcuAtcu Posts: 1
    Ingame name: A.T.C.U
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy tab s
    Device operating system: android 6.0
    WiFi
    Game version 21.1
    Game mode : everything expecially trail of alchemist. It lags and my champs are freezing during attack. In AW also it freezes and my phone freezes to
  • Roomey1991Roomey1991 Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: CaptainPool91

Device and Model: Sony Xperia Z5 Compact.

Device Operating System: 7.1.1.

Cellular or WiFi: Cellular & WiFi.

Game Version Installed: 21.2.0.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Every game mode.

Description of the Issue: Dexterity, block & parry sometimes don't work. Randomly stop when dashing towards opponents. Constant connection problems but every other game or app works fine. Hits miss randomly. Lag in every game mode & even menu lags.
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78
    Samsung S9+ has 6 GB of RAM and an octo-core processor. 0 lag. Base models of most phones aren't up to par. Also helps to stay on top of maintenance and don't overload your device with ****. However, older models of any phone (iPhone included) are experiencing lag. Just the nature of the beast. As the game evolves, it will require better hardware to run it optimally. If you're running Android 7+ you should use the performance booster. Reduce screen resolution to lowest setting HD 720p. Will reduce lag quite a bit.

Interesting. Do you by any chance know if it's possible to change the resolution for the app only? Or do you have to change the native resolution of the device?
    I run it on a samsung s7. And after activating developer mode and removing some unnecessary animations and thweaking a few settings, the phone is snappier in it's response. The game actually works a bit smoother also! I haven't tried lowering the resolution yet, but if it would be possible to lower for one app that would be interesting to try.

I have a Samsung S9 plus and I have so many issues with lag connection problems In all aspects of the game. The lag usually occurs just as you are starting ANY fight. Also switched the mode on the phone. No change
    Shaman river
    Samsung S9 plus
    Wifi and network : EE
    During most fights with lag and massive amounts of connection problems in any game mode. I can switch screens and watch now TV or YouTube with no challenges whatsoever so this isn't a home network problem at all
  • CoChizzleCoChizzle Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: CoChizzle

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9

Device Operating System: 8.0

Cellular or WiFi: both, Vodafone

Game Version Installed: 21.2.0

Game Mode: All game modes, Lag mid combo. Misses a light attack and leaves me wide open, has happened in questing, arena, war and AQ. This has cost me a fair few units. Doesn't matter if phone is hot or cold, all other apps stopped and still have this issue. Can happen multiple times in a fight or not happen for 5 fights. Has only been an issue since update.

Very frustrating as it's harming my gaming experience. Costs unnecessary resources and money to maintain the same output
    Compensation would be appreciated as if this continues i may not be able to 100% uncollected event quest like i do every month.
  • In-Game Name: Tinybot
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0)
    Game Mode: Every game mode
    Description of the Issue: Tons of dropped frames, micro stuttering. Often times it throws a heavy randomly, or block
    does not register. Dash back and hold block works 50% of the time because the performance is so bad.
  • CovaMachineCovaMachine Posts: 16
    In-Game Name: CovaMachine
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia XZ1
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: Any fights (Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War).
    Description of the Issue: It happens since I changed my phone (December 14). Before I used the Xperia XA1 and using it again for testing worked perfectly.
    Problems:
    1. The champion is using the heavy instead of the light attack during the combo. It does not always happen, and when it happened I'm sure I did not hold the touch I just tapped. And that happens on any hit of the combo.
    2. When I use the special during the combo the opponent defends easily. But on the previous phone, the Xperia XA1, this did not happen. In any hit of the combo I could already use the special and the hit was guaranteed, but now I can't use the special during the combo.
  • VinsmokeVinsmoke Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: vinsmoke_saaru
    Device and Model: Moto G4 Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Game Mode: This time it's Dungeons. I chose Dungeon 4 and the first 4 rooms are fine. But the problem came with room 5. Angela is the boss, I defeated her 4 times even though it's still showing like fight hasn't happened and we got timed out and our room streak is lost. You definitely got to fix this. It's so annoying.
  • In-Game Name: MatchesMalone
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy J3
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode:The entire game content.
    Description of the Issue: At anytime while in game, device will shut off and restart. After my device has properly restarted I'll open the game again and device will shut off and restart again immediately after. It happens numerous times through out the day and night. This started happening just after the latest game update.

Before that I had been experiencing some major lag and stutter and unresponsive controls. At times, while attempting to dash forward my character will dash back instead. Also, when attempting to perform any special, my character will instead block and have to continuously spam the special button before it finally responds correctly.

• mcocSammymcocSammy Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: §ammy
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Game Version Installed: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: A major issue I am noticing an actual pattern to is that of which when I attack using a new champion that has either been recently added into the game, or has had some sort of a rework done to them. Example, I cannot perform a single fight with Venom in arena without experiencing an absolutely extraordinary amount of lag and frame drop which usually begins as soon as the champions are within striking distance. I resort to dashing back furiously and alternating between dashing back and slamming the pause button. I once i have have successfully hit the pause button in game, the game freezes for 5 to 15 seconds before the pause menu appears, I then must leave this screen up for another 15-30 seconds, and resume. This usually fixes the error for me, and I can continue to fight without any hiccups.

It is worth noting that I have done this before to solve an issue, and what i notice is amazing. The game for some reason or another appears to operate at a brand new level. I don't just mean the game isn't laggy anymore, I mean that when I leave the game paused for 30 seconds in a fight, when i resume, the game is completely different. The fighting is more fluid, the framerate appears to go from 30 to 60 almost instantly, and this continues for the entire time that i keep MCOC open. I can then open up crystals without any lag, i can rank up champions with massive ISO bundles without receiving "problems connecting " messages for 1-2 minutes, I can parry and never worry about missing it, I can see the defenders move in and see the opening for an intercept, I can significantly better evade projectiles as i can see them moving properly across my screen, and I block a hit and dash out of an oncoming combo. THIS event happens completely randomly, but if you can somehow manage to figure out why this happens and possible allow an option to choose our settings so we can play where our devices allow us to, that would probably be the best option. I truly hope that this information is helpful!
    bobbym82 wrote: »
    In-Game Name: bobbym82
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Android Version: 8.0.0
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description: No matter if I'm playing in quests, AQ, or Aw, it seems like my fighters have a mind of it's own. When I swipe left or right to either evade or dash forward, my fighter either does nothing or straight do a heavy attack. When I try to tap my special button it doesn't activate and when I parry I just take full damage. If it was just me I wouldn't worry so much about it, but since it's affecting my ability to help in AW and AQs that's why I'm bring this up. Thank you for the help in fixing this matter.

I have the same phone and I have this exact problem as of late. My champs wont parry or evade or sometimes I can't even finish a 5 hit combo, the swipe doesn't work
    Wayntos wrote: »
    In-Game Name: Wayntos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both US cellular
    Game Version Installed: 21.2 version
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? all
    Description of the Issue: Unresponsive controls and sometimes it is like auto fight is on champ will dash by itself while I'm blocking in arena mode there is no auto fight, only other thing is parry not working every 3 blocks it may work.

beginning to sound like this issue is strictly directed toward samsung users. I have the same issue on a NOTE
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    No matter how much we write on here and explain the bugs and glitches, it will never get fixed. This has went on for too long, kabam doesn't care unless your an iPhone user.
  • KilikKilik Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: Kilik85
    Device and Model: BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Vodafone)
    Game Mode: Any mode but (apparently) Dungeons
    Description of the Issue: the game shuts down after a while playing, especially and way more often while playing Arena. Sometimes in the middle of a fight, but mainly after picking your team and search for opponents. Also, in some fights the game will lag and the FPS drops to a ridiculous level. It's been happening since the last game update released in early January.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    k2qkf7yczdv9.png
    MCOC is draining battery on Android. Please fix this.
    Device-Xiomi Mi mix2
    Connection-4g
    Game version-21.2
  • Game I'd:- Eswer.36
    Android users
    Redmi y2

I'm playing this game in this mobile from past 3 months, I never faced lagging problem before from1 week in facing this lagging problem
  • For my device samasung galaxy s9 plus
    Adroid 8.0.0
  • Ingame hartkora
    Latest update
    WiFi and data
    Motorola motor 4 plus
    My phone is up to date.

It keeps happening more and more. And having more different problems
    driving me to contemplate leaving the game here's just one of the problems attached along with being half way through a fight and getting kicked and my champ is left with half health and my opponent keeps 100% health then I get kicked all the way out and have to log back in

vclix7ahe7lg.png
This discussion has been closed.