**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dhampir Crystal Question [Mod Edit: No Sub-Featured Pool in Champir Crystal Rerun]

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I have not seen this question yet. Previously, the featured crystal also included a featured pool of other champions that have not been released into the basic crystal yet. For example, when the blade crystals were out last time in Feb, I was able to get Void who had not been included into the basic pool yet.

So my question is, Would that be the same for these blade crystals? would it include the 6 featured champs that are in the current featured crystal?

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Just to confirm, this crystal will have all the current basic 5-star champs, right? Or will this crystal not include anyone who joined the basic pool in the last year? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Will the upcoming dhampir crystal have a sub feature pool like those crystals did before? If so, which champs? Thanks
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Good question
  • Options
    Thanks Miike, just to clarify on another aspect I’ve seen asked about this... will it be all 5* that will “currently” be in the Basic 5* pool, or just the particular 5* pool that was in this crystal at the time of its original release last year ?
  • Options
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Thanks Miike, just to clarify on another aspect I’ve seen asked about this... will it be all 5* that will “currently” be in the Basic 5* pool, or just the particular 5* pool that was in this crystal at the time of its original release last year ?

All 5-Star Champions that are currently in the Base Pool at the time it is re-run.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »

All 5-Star Champions that are currently in the Base Pool at the time it is re-run.

I take it the champion isnt lucky to find the golden ticket in time??? He is being added days after blade feature returns.
  • Options
    His crystal will include all the champs who were added in the basic over the course of the year...but it will exclude the champion and ÆGON
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    all the champs in the current 5* basic crystal and a 20% chance to acquire blade. all the new champs in the featured crystal won't be in there

you could have scrolled down to find that answer
  • Options
    No....every champ added to current basic pool will be there....ÆGON and The Champion will be excluded
  • Options
    This changes my thought on this. At first I was going to save for it, but now I’m not sure.

Basically it’s just a regular 5* crystal and the only thing special about it is an increased chance at Blade for 15k?

I’m thinking I’d rather go for the current 5* featured if I was going to spend 15k.
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    But we will have a 120%chance to get him!
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited January 2019
    I did not get excited, now I prefer the basics.