**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS TO JOIN OUR MARVEL FAMILY

Alliance: Marvel Hunters [MH23]

We are a 4m active alliance with members from all over the world. We run 3 full bgs for both AQ and AW with AQ being priority.

1. AQ- Currently run map 5X2 & 4, 3 full bgs and bounce between advance & expert tier.
2. SA weekly
3. Full rewards for duels, completion and item use
4. Support and advice to grow

We are we looking for:
1. Active members who have a life outside the game but also log on frequently to get the job done
2. At least 4 R4 4*s and min 11 4*s not lower than R3. Min 80K Unless you are an exceptional fighter then you can grow with us.
3. Willing to have/ download line app as we use this for communication.
4. Map 5 experience preferable but not essential

You are also welcome to join our sister alliance if you do not currently meet these requirements with the intention of moving up when you do.

Add me on line app: Shazb76 or in game Shazb

Comments

• InthemistInthemist Posts: 1
    Hi there! I'm a new player (started today) and I'm alredy in love with this game, would be awesome if I could join your sister alliance, will try to contribute a lot.
  • Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33
    Hey Sure thing message me on line shazb76 or search alliance tag MH232 its open for you to join :-)
  • Still looking for people? I just restarted but already have multiple 4 * and have line and am familiar with map 5 experience
  • Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33
    Hey Deaddrabbitt if you are still looking message me in game Shazb or on line to chat Shazb76