Looking for an Alliance

I'm looking for an alliance, so i can make more progress in this game.
Pm me: T Fighter96yy7ie64n0a.jpg

Comments

• T_Fighter1T_Fighter1 Member Posts: 25
    z1zjicyh7jrg.jpg
  • Matt_louMatt_lou Member Posts: 95
    edited January 2019
    Are you okay with sticking in bg3 for a while to develope? If so, hmu @ matt_lou on LINE app.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Member Posts: 283
    T_Fighter1 wrote: »
    I'm looking for an alliance, so i can make more progress in this game.
    Pm me: T Fighter96yy7ie64n0a.jpg

Please consider joining our sister alliance [Dos34]. My friend fost army runs that alliance and he will welcome you. I run the main alliance [1Dos3]. We've talked before T_Fighter if my memory is correct. My IGN is gladiator2014. Unfortunately, your current roster won't fit with our main alliance yet as you need to develop your roster more. The AQ maps that we run in the main alliance may pose a challenge for you. You can grow and develop comfortably with us in the sister alliance and can join us when you are stronger, provided that we have an open spot to accommodate you.
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Member Posts: 143
    You have a 4 star stark spidey he’s one of the best champs in the game BUT since you have an unduped Star Lord id take him to rank 3 incase you either; get a 4 star awakening gem (Tech or Generic) and awaken Star Lord that way OR duplicate Star Lord from another 4 star crystal later on
  • TomTheGirlTomTheGirl Member Posts: 13
    Come join us! Smokin’s Fight Club. Newly created alliance with active vets who are ready to have fun and kick butt. :)