Are yu the flash ! Haha

It was a pretty smooth run.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Member Posts: 246
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Sai_7 wrote: »
    6yrara93 wrote: »
    2:59:58
    Are yu the flash ! Haha

He is quicksilver @Sai_7 , this is marvel not dc, lol.

This is what happens when yu check forums at work.. lol
    Any idea about the results when it will be out? Is it going to be just a in game message for those who won or will there be a post about it by the admins..
  • 6yrara936yrara93 Member Posts: 60
    There is a Forums thread that Kabam posts the account names of everyone who qualified each month. You also receive an in game mail.
    It is usually a week or so after the new EQ drops.
  • AndrewisazaAndrewisaza Member Posts: 12
    3:16 Here
  • DuplicatoreDuplicatore Member Posts: 3
    3:22
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2019
    3:54 here with an R5 domino. Not gonna hold my breath. Was a good experience none the less. My game did crash like 6 times which was surprising as it never did before and had a few connection issues.

All the best to you guys who attempted it. :)
    3:54 here with an R5 domino. Not gonna hold my breath. Was a good experience none the less. My game did crash like 6 times which was surprising as it never did before and had a few connection issues.

All the best to you guys who attempted it. :)

I used a 6 star R2 Domino as well buddy ! :smiley: Hoping that will scrape through top 100.. guess yu will too.. :smile:
  • MarvsterMarvster Member Posts: 9
    R5 Corvus with full suicide and max glass cannon, full boost and teaming up with YJ, AM, DS and PM. This could be a guarantee, but only iPhone7 and I made 2 mistakes against Thing, so he went for sp3.
    My time was 1:36:10 for heroic and 3:28:19 for heroic+master.
    What do you think?
    Marvster wrote: »
    R5 Corvus with full suicide and max glass cannon, full boost and teaming up with YJ, AM, DS and PM. This could be a guarantee, but only iPhone7 and I made 2 mistakes against Thing, so he went for sp3.
    What do you think?

Maybe. This month seemed faster than others.
  • RaidouRaidou Member Posts: 27
    What do you think?

I'm not sure if the guy above you with 3:22 will make it, last month you would not make it with 3:28, this month may be different, only time will tell. fingers crossed!
  • Bebz91Bebz91 Member Posts: 6
    I am reassured by seeing your times.
    So I think in 3:03 I have my chance :)
    Bebz91 wrote: »
    I am reassured by seeing your times.
    So I think in 3:03 I have my chance :)

you should be within top 15 :wink:
  • MarvsterMarvster Member Posts: 9
    Raidou wrote: »
    What do you think?

I'm not sure if the guy above you with 3:22 will make it, last month you would not make it with 3:28, this month may be different, only time will tell. fingers crossed!

I'm really hoping, thanks!
    I don’t understand Why is it so hard from Kabam to tell us what was the cut off? Since the Legend event only run for te first two weeks. Just doesn’t make any sense.
  • JPCJPC Member Posts: 8
    This month’s legend run guess is 2:44 fastest time and 3:12-3:15 cutoff, too many low low times and many that never post but always get a additional title
    JPC wrote: »
    This month’s legend run guess is 2:44 fastest time and 3:12-3:15 cutoff, too many low low times and many that never post but always get a additional title

Where are you getting your numbers?
    Sai_7 wrote: »
    Any idea about the results when it will be out? Is it going to be just a in game message for those who won or will there be a post about it by the admins..

I talked to KatyCandy and she got hers before the end of the week of update last months EQ
    6yrara93 wrote: »
    JPC wrote: »

Where are you getting your numbers?

I have seen very low times here and know for sure there are whales that ran without telling anyone their times. We will see however I feel it’s a fairly educated guess
  • Jack221Jack221 Member Posts: 13
    The wait is killing me. Shouldn’t have done the run so early :smiley:
    Tell me about it!!!!
    /insert James Franco: First time? meme... :D
  • Bebz91Bebz91 Member Posts: 6
    wait is long .. :neutral:
    haha.. so its safe to say results are not out yet and there is still a glimmer of hope :wink:
    Usually takes two weeks for them to post the results. With all the issues the game is having lately perhaps might take a bit longer.
    I also can’t wait! First time too lol
    Usually takes two weeks for them to post the results. With all the issues the game is having lately perhaps might take a bit longer.
    I also can’t wait! First time too lol

Last EQ it took 2 days and the rewards camenout around noon EST. They posted the info on the 10th of Jan.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends
    Thanks for the clarification JPC
    fzsub9ve8jr9.png
    fzsub9ve8jr9.png

Congrats buddy ! I did not make it this time , will be in for it next time with R2 Domino !