**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI activating specials mid combo!

I was just fighting yj in AQ map 5 and he activated his s3 while I was mid combo! It was hit 4 going into a medium for hit 5 and it went to s3 animation literally mid swing as hit was about to connect killing me. Seriously kabam? This needs fixed now! After asking in alliance chat about this I found out it's also happened to other members as well so it's not an isolated incident it seems.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• lennie76lennie76 Posts: 10
    I have been having the same issue.
  • Rabbit214Rabbit214 Posts: 3
    that's sadly been happening for a while now, and not just specials. Ive been in mid combo and had the AI start their own combo. Which.... sucks, but can be manageable on many of the levels you are forced to play to get the the good stuff. But once you get the the harder stages of the game, it is an easy death sentence. I completely agree it should be looked into. But when there has been "lag" issues in the past they will just blame it on your phone.
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    I got killed by this twice (science sym and cosmic sym) on day 5 this series in AQ (with 7500+ prestige). Both times between my 4th and 5th hits. The first with a combo, the second launched a special. And I still get my specials blocked even after just a 4 hit combo sometimes...but it is far less now than before (except for the Marvels).
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Its happened to me about 12 times already today alone. And sometimes after hit 2 or 3. Including a very close war and killing my champ. Its the new normal. I haven't been able to consistently complete a 5 hit combo in weeks. Its to the point I stop at 4 now, for risk of getting Kabamed.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    When you running a map 5 on day 5 in expert and it happens on the yj up left before boss it really sucks. I'm really hoping a mod or someone from dev team can reply to this as to when we can expect it fixed? I'm tired of shelling out for revives and potions for their mistakes!
    Hello.....kabam.....anyone home???
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    Reported many times, each time Kabam ignored it. They speeded up AI reactions and timings and don't want to admit it and face our rage. They will continually ignore such threads till we give up. Just take a look on this forum - there are plenty of threads regarding this issue - all of them ignored.
  • _NoBodY__NoBodY_ Posts: 9
    YES!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR SAYING SOMETHING.

I THOUGHT I WAS NOT UNDERSTANDING THE RULES OF THE GAME BUT THE AI CHEATED.

ITS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES TO ME IN THE LAST FEW DAYS.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • _NoBodY__NoBodY_ Posts: 9
    Looks like they fixed it after all.

4h6dk6blskx5.png
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    They generally fixed many bugs. For instance, they fixed the evade bug for like 3 times already. And it's still there. They like to "boost up" their "Change log", they don't care that some of the "bug fixes" are lies.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    _NoBodY_ wrote: »
    Looks like they fixed it after all.

4h6dk6blskx5.png

They said they did but that along with many other bugs are still very much here,
    No, that says they fixed specials during an "evade". This is happening mid combo, while the AI is being attacked. Not while evading.
    Bumping again till someone answers.....
    Bumping again till someone answers.....
  • Jtegg007Jtegg007 Posts: 29
    Wait wait. This goes both ways. I can use my S3 or even a medium hit versus an opponent between there 4th and 5th hit. So maybe the 5 hit combo no longer exists, and you should be using the 4 hit combo
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Same prob
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    It happens all the time, the animation shows you almost completing a hit and the AI fires off an L3 when really they should be KO'd. We can't do it, but the AI can. I've even had it happen to me during an L2 animation, my champ is about to connect, but a split second before contact the AI fires their L3. I've tried it while getting attacked and my champ stays frozen until the AI finishes it's turn. It's very frustrating to lose a fight that way when the opponent has ~100 health left and you should have won the fight.
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    their only answer to this problem will be " the team is looking into this issue" and the bug won't be fixed