**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Permanent gifting badge

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
I know to get the permanent gifting badge you need to spend 30$ or more right? Well I spent 40$ on my mini account the other day. Now it’s not level 40 yet so I didn’t receive it yet. If I reach level 40 will it give it to me since I’ve spent 30$ or more in the past? Also do you get permanent gifting for buying say a crystal deal? Or does it have to be units?

Comments

• Options
    6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    The Gifting Badge has to be on the unit deal when you purchase it. If you purchased units and the badge wasn’t on that deal, then you only got units, no badge.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @The_Boss9 what did you get?
  • Options
    I bought the “quality quad” bundle, this is on my second account that’s why it’s not even lvl 40 yet lol
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I think when you become level 40, you get a mail saying buy a stark suitcase or something, to get the gifting badge, has to be stark suitcase or more
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    K, thanks
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Has to be unit
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    But it’s not really that good unless you are in super competitive AW and you need to gift someone a revive. It’s handy, sure, but I don’t find myself using it often.
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    You get the permanent badge when in the store it says as a bonus you get it which is around christmas
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You get the permanent badge when in the store it says as a bonus you get it which is around christmas

Isn't just around at Christmas.jooj5rgaex96.png
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    But it’s not really that good unless you are in super competitive AW and you need to gift someone a revive. It’s handy, sure, but I don’t find myself using it often.

It's super good. You can do beginner Event Quest autoplay and gift your main account refills/revives. Just levelling to level 40 is a pain lol