**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need your help

2y7o2hfuasox.jpg
This is my roster. I was able to go trough Act 5.2 and beacome Uncollected using only 300 units without any potions in stash.
I want to go for Blade. In order ro maximise my 5* shards, I need to finish act 5. The question is, Will I be able to?
Please tell me your opinion and if you can give me some advice I would happily take it.
Thank you for your time! I wish you an absolutely fantastic day!

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Depends on how well you plan ahead and how well you play/skill level
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    watch some videos 5.3 is a pain if you have enough boosts saved its very possible
    I have one 6* and a full team of r4 5*s first 3 maps of 5.4 no revives and now I'm at modok saving units to clear
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    watch some videos 5.3 is a pain if you have enough boosts saved its very possible
    I have one 6* and a full team of r4 5*s first 3 maps of 5.4 no revives and now I'm at modok saving units to clear

Modok is easy....
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I would rank up that ghost, she will help a lot with 5.3 . As for 5.4 if you are really good at intercepts it may be possible to finish it
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    My skill level is pretty high, I can intercept, parry, dexterity and bait specials pretty well. My skill is not the problem :))
    But for example, I wasn't able to kill Uncollected Diablo...The Buffet was too much.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would say if you can play exceptionally well, then maybe. Your roster seems a bit weaker to do Act 5. Are you talking completion or exploration?
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    do uncollected eq it's easier than 5.3 and 5.4
    First clear, completion. I do have a lot of boosts in stash
    Corvus put some serious work in my Collector takedown.
    Also, should I rank up Ghist or Stark Spidey?
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited January 2019
    My skill level is pretty high, I can intercept, parry, dexterity and bait specials pretty well. My skill is not the problem :))
    But for example, I wasn't able to kill Uncollected Diablo...The Buffet was too much.

I "cheated" but defeated diablo (with all r5 4*). Here is a tip, remove dexterity when you fight him luckily most of my champs have only passive "buffs" rather than just buffs so buffet won't trigger
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    First clear, completion. I do have a lot of boosts in stash

With completion it may be possible. There’s a guide online to the easiest paths to run for completion. With DV and Corvus as top champs I think it’s doable.
    Also, should I rank up Ghist or Stark Spidey?

I don’t know Ghost very well but if you’re good with her, rank her. If more comfortable with Sparky rank him. Can’t go wrong. I did my entire exploration with 5/50 Sparky. Also if you have Proxima or CAIW I would suggest ranking them too. More CAIW than Proxima. Proxima would just be nice to have for synergy with Corvus.

Act 5 is tough and as corny as it sounds, your biggest challenge will be preparation. Find guides online, plan out your paths, see who you’ll fight, and assemble a team to take it down. Then do a few fights to test out the waters. If you get KOd quickly, there’s no sense in reviving multiple times because it’ll only get harder. Good luck summoner!
    Thank you verry much for your help and time! I will let you know if I was able to complete my quest of completimg act 5 and get Blade :)