Juggernaut bug

WazzaWazza Member Posts: 12
To support, I don't know if you have notice there seems to be a bug with Juggernaut , if Juggernaut is duped and at the start of the fight or every time he uses a special attack he is suppose to go unstoppable? he isn't doing that right now in story mode please could you investigate and fix unless its a change that has been made and i missed it. anyway just trying to be helpful.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Need more details. Which line in Story Quest. Were you Juggs? If so, who was the enemy? If the enemy was Juggs, who were you using? Nodes? Buffs/debuffs?
  • WazzaWazza Member Posts: 12
    I was in story mode Act 5 chapter 2 .2 no debuffs or buffs activated
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    And the other question.....?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★
    Are you avoiding his buffs from triggering? Are you lowering his ability accuracy?
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, would you be able to tell us who the opponents where for these fights and what nodes were active for those fights? Additionally, would you be able to let us know if Unstoppable wasn't triggering at the beginning of the fight and from Special Attacks, or if it was just one of those that wasn't triggering the buff?
    I used CAIW, Killmonger, iceman and the unstoppable didn't trigger in the beginning of the fight and every single time he used a special attack, it just didn't trigger at all
    im sorry I don't remember nodes were active on him but if you go to act 5, chapter 2.2 that's the juggernaut i was facing