**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guillotine nerfed

Guillotine is not take new souls during fight.
What is happening?
I think that is not a balance cause about new god champions, the ancient Thor is an Ant(reference)er71okumxtv1.jpg

Comments

• HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Souls are collected vs damage delt as well as lost if insufficient damage is done.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    NOT

NERFED

Gotta love how people instantly cry nerf either because they don't quite understand their abilities or the character is behaving differently because the fight itself is different.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Play this for four years.
    I could not send the video here, but I already sent it to the support

We don't need to see a video. You can't do enough damage to him to get souls unless you get the health reversal. Basically if you don't land the 1st sp2 you can and get him to proc regen while it is active, you won't take enough health to get souls. If that happens you might as well quit the fight because you'll never get anymore.
  • GhostRoosterGhostRooster Posts: 5
    was that your first fight or did you die and come back with her revived? if so and he regenned past the point where the previous fight ended, it’s not a bug.
    It has been known to happen to her from time to time. it’s more of a glitch than bug. try restarting your device completely and then try it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Did he started the fight at full HP?
    For the video, I'm positive he didn't. That is the problem.
    If he starts tge battle at 70% HP, regen to 90% and then you throw your special 2 on him, you won't get any souls unless he drops below 64% or less (i think its something around that).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Hopefully, it is not a case of Guillotine not getting four souls after being revived. :s
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Wow 2 Star vs rol wolverine

Nothing wrong with it, I used a 2* Guillotine to clear Wolverine in ROL .. :)
    Did that about 3 years or so ago though .. LOL

but yeah, took a while to get it right ... had him down to 1% so many times ... then it all wore off, and 2s later, full health ... O.o

LOL
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    My Wasp dash intercept synergy petrefy isn't working and I don't know why. The opponent still gains health and power while active and I activate it right.
  • @Physology101 get like 150 hits in combo meter with wasp,hit him with so 2 and then make sure he doesn't launch a special so the debuffs turn into a petrify buff then go who me hog on him rinse and repeat
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    @angelkrom will do. I was talking about the synergy she has with Iron Man Infinity War. With the dash intercept petrify debuffs. It is supposed to reduce power and health gain by100*. Thanks for the advice.
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 44
    i used my 4* gully for 4.2.6 arc overload magneto and i didnt get any souls even though it was the first fight and first sp 2

• CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Guillotine gets one soul every 10% of total health you take off the opponent.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Coachidite wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Guillotine gets one soul every 10% of total health you take off the opponent.
    Looks like 6% but a 2* isn't going to do enough damage to get a soul before the previous soul expires.
    0o0i59ma8fdr.png
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    its not damage done, but actually % of health the enemy goes down. For Rol, you won't gain any unless you hit sp2
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    She doesn't get souls when taking away health that has been regenned. You need to start the fight with Wolvie at full health, be really aggressive with her and hit that sp2 ASAP. Hopefully, Wolverine has a couple of regens triggered when you do. Then he just melts.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    4 years man, 4 years.....
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I used Void... far better.
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    you played for four years and still dont get how she works!?