**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event Quest Epic/Uncollected - This Man This Monster - Way too difficult to beat Red Hulk

JacobBlackNZJacobBlackNZ Posts: 12
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am so mad at Kabam for making Uncollected Event Quest so hard. I have completed other Epic Quests but this one they made it too tough. Why can't you keep the difficulty same as before. Red Hulk regens as well as attacks become unblock able below 25% health, you don't get a chance to hit him and he regens again, total bull***t!

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    There is no Epic Event quest for This Man This Monster
  • John757 wrote: »
    There is no Epic Event quest for This Man This Monster

Uncollected I meant
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yeah u r not ready for uncollected

Git gud
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    People in my alliance are killing him with 3* void. There are a lot of options to kill him void being one of the best but blade, quake, sparky and modok have all been used by myself and other alliance mates to win this fight.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    This is actually the first UC EQ i 100% explored, void makes it so easy
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    I am so mad at Kabam for making Uncollected Event Quest so hard. I have completed other Epic Quests but this one they made it too tough. Why can't you keep the difficulty same as before. Red Hulk regens as well as attacks become unblock able below 25% health, you don't get a chance to hit him and he regens again, total bull***t!

You’re mad at Kabam for making content that others can clear but you can’t?

Well done.
  • Shallow evade intercept with quake to take down any health buffs he may get while she charges
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited January 2019
    It is intended to be challenging and both Red Hulk and Diablo (I refuse to mention The Thing because it’s really easy) have more counters than some from the past (Aegon, Adaptoid and Darkhawk for example)...
    You can defeat Red Hulk with Elektra, Void, Modok (even 3*), Cap IW, Blade, Crossbones and Black Widow. And Diablo with Cap IW, Void, Blade, Starlord, even with Wasp I did it, maybe Ghost, maybe Winter Soldier with Killmonger synergy, Magik, Vision. It’s not easy like punching a 3* Colossus, but based on the number of the counters I listed I definitely wouldn’t say it’s too much for an uncollected event.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    As others have said, void makes rhulk and diablo manageable, but only if you are skilled enough to prolong the fight till void gets 2 petrify debuffs. Combined with fear of the void dupe ability, another petrify on top of that and you will reverse heal them to death. Once again, only if you are skilled enough to survive long enough.
  • As others have said, void makes rhulk and diablo manageable, but only if you are skilled enough to prolong the fight till void gets 2 petrify debuffs. Combined with fear of the void dupe ability, another petrify on top of that and you will reverse heal them to death. Once again, only if you are skilled enough to survive long enough.

How does petrify reverse heal work mate for Void?