Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for alliance that will take me and my friend on. Base hero ratings of 414,000 and 140,000

Looking for an alliance that will take on 2 new members. We want an active alliance that is at least doing Map 3 of AQ and active in AW. We both have line. Pictures of our squads available on request

Comments

• Options
    Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    Can we chat in line
    Add Major4
  • Options
    Nicoluc24Nicoluc24 Posts: 34
    HMU Nicoluc24 in line or in game
  • Options
    LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    Hey bro add me on line app @ Lilcaine I have a alliance that could use us and u might be come officer
  • Options
    zJxckzJxck Posts: 14
    Add me on line zJxck we can have a chat
  • Options
    Add me in Line so we can chat: uncannyavenger_
  • Options
    AndyTHEOwlAndyTHEOwl Posts: 11
    If you still want alliance you can add me on line X-Skull7230
  • Options
    Hit me up on line
  • Options
    Want to join Aftermath we need active players. 666carcass on line app
  • Options
    Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Hmu on line @ matt_lou
  • Options
    J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Posts: 26
    6m silver 2 ally here running map 3/2/2 and looking to expand to 3bg for aw soon with a super friendly and active community hit me up in game if your interested j&j ltd
  • Options
    TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    Add me on line @techoneforty gold3 alliance we actually have room for 2 if you’re interested.
  • Options
    veector26veector26 Posts: 26
    line id veector30 .let me knw thr.we play 2 bgs map4 and map3 consistantly. donation for map4 is low
  • Options
    KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    Hanedog wrote: »
    Looking for an alliance that will take on 2 new members. We want an active alliance that is at least doing Map 3 of AQ and active in AW. We both have line. Pictures of our squads available on request

We have a home for the both of you.

Contact me on Line: Kapt_
    or in game: Kaptain-Kaos
  • Options
    Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    Hanedog add me on line
    rob6475 we have room for both
  • Options
    Hey man we are an alliance that has some veterans like you and some newer players like your friend. I bet you’d fit in with us great! If interested hit me up on line (darrylson). Good luck wherever you decide to go!
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hane if you're still looking contact me in game at DaBills. We are rebuilding and would love to have you!
  • Options
    ABBAcadabraABBAcadabra Posts: 55
    Add me on line abbacadabra
    Recruitment chat 400ppl in it