**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new home at the end of the season.

So I’ve been with the same alliance for almost a year now and we’ve had some member and officer changes the past month or so and it’s just not the same anymore. Most of my good friends have moved on to other alliances and I feel like it’s now time for me to do the same.

I am currently accustomed to running 54443 and gold 2 and 1. Honestly I wouldn’t mind doing map 3x5 or anything with really low donations. I don’t need t4cc right now all I need is gold. I’m not really an arena grinder because I don’t really have the time.

I have act 5 100% and I’m able to 100% the uncollected event quests. I have not tackled any one LOL but that is next on my to do list as well as variant.

My timezone is EST but I’m used to playing with people from all over so timezones don’t matter to me when choosing an alliance.

But basically I’m just a pretty chill guy looking to play and have a good time with other chill guys. There is really nothing I desire in an alliance at this time besides low or not donations and that everyone is cool. Even if your alliance runs maps 2 and 3 don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks and I’m looking forward to finding a new home.

Line id is chrissbjordann or find me in game as crispyjordann

sdfacwg1onha.png

Comments

• Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Request sent in game. Let's talk. 🙂
  • Options
    TangogrTangogr Posts: 27
    We fit that. Check us out! Contact reaper of pain or tangogr!
  • Options
    Hey man if you are still looking give us a look, we are a chill alliance that try to run 55333 or 53333. My line id and ign is darrylson. I’ll send you a message in line
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    We will be looking for 2 after AW season. In AQ we hit 80mil running map 543x5 (choose which you want). Gold 2 in AW. Line required, low donations(50k, 4k, 3k) for reaping map 5 (and a map 6) crystals. Only have minimum on completion event. Hit me up on line: johara84
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    I sent you a friend request in- game, we do aq map 3 and 4 and do war regularlly, we ranked silver last season
    Alliance: Fire strike
    In game name: Blazing Echo

• Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi chrissbjordann. I was wondering if you have found the alliance that you seek.

Our alliance [1Dos3] is an organized, active alliance that focused on AQ. We play AQ in 3 BG, completing all BGs at 100%. In BG 1, we play this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4. In BG 2, we play this schedule: 4-4-3-3-3 and in BG 3, we play this schedule: 3-3-3-3-3. Combined, we put up about 52 M each week, earning the following AQ rewards:

Total daily AQ rewards: 4600 T4BC fragments, T4CC fragment crystals x 7, 85,550 gold, Map 3 Crystal x 8, Map 4 Crystal x 6, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and 22295 battlechips

We hit PEAK milestone #18 for the following additional rewards: 1500 Glory, Map 5 Crystal x 7, and Map 4 Crystal x 6

We are typically ranked about 3700 so for reaching the 3501 - 4200 bracket, our alliance membership gets another 850 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1, Glory Crystal x 1, 30000 T4BC fragments.

We do occasional wars. However, war participation is NOT required. We only have enough interest in war to do a 1 BG war once a week. Sometimes, it's 1 two-BG war. War initiation is based on availability of teammates and interest only. The primary focus is again AQ.

We participate in weekly SA, surpassing the 500 K milestone with ease. On average, we hit about 600 K, not quite ready for the next milestone of 750 K.

We hit the last milestones in other alliance events on a consistent basis.

For communication app, we use Telegram. This is required.

Requested weekly donations are 34000 gold, 1500 battlechips, and 2000 loyalty.

If you are interested in us, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014 or you can also reach me on Telegram, @gladiator2014. You will need to put the @ in front of my username in the search box in Telegram or you won't find me.
  • Options
    Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    Hit me up on line rob6475 lets talk
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited January 2019
    If you're interested just reply to this post or hit me up on the line app. We do map 5 the first four days in all three groups and the last day we usually go to map number four. We might have room after the war season rewards come in on Wednesday. We have a great group of players and we work very well together but I believe there are a couple players that want to take a break. My name in the game and my line ID is Pedro1328. The Alliance is the Marauder's. I noticed in your post that you were trying to get gold. If you join us the rewards between the a q and the war more than cover the required donations to the treasury. So everything over that is yours and everything you do on your own. I've never really had anybody struggle to make donations and everybody in our alliance has more than enough resources after pain donations to do what they want to do with their champions.