Options

Characters that are considered “god tier” but are boring to play

2»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    I think champs become boring when you use them too much.

They get used too much because there are probably 10 or so must haves if you actually want to progress.
  • Options
    IamgarIamgar Posts: 7
    So I read through some of the comments and I must have the most boring profile on here. R5 Corvus, Ghost, Blade, & Sym Supreme. If crushing others in minimal hits, beating your opponents "like a blind idiot" and saving units in all aspects of the game is boring. Then I love being a bore. I'm bore core, and loving it. PS the comments on ghost are only half true, yes she does tear right through her opponents but to be opt with her takes a lot, she is far from a champ you can just pick up and be great at. She takes time to get use to, and is not like a corvus or blade where you just parry combo parry combo bait.
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    In my opinion blade is certainly a very boring champ to use. I personally think his animations are just lack luster, and his general fighting style is boring. It’s just parry and spam specials. What champions do you think are just boring to use? (God tiers or Demi gods).

I use that for Spidergwen and Iron Patriot also......
    Wait, she hulk and Colossus also ........
    wait a minute....... I think I do this to most every champion ........except a few