**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Voodoo or blade

Should I use a generic 4 star awakening gem on voodoo or wait for blade. I also have a five star mutant awakening gem so I'll wait for aa. What do you think

Comments

• Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    edited January 2019
    Blade is great without the gem. His regen is icing on the cake. Voodoo is absolutely useless without his ability. I personally only awaken champs with generics that fit two criteria.
    1) are they considered amoungst the best in the game
    2) is their ability necessary to make them great
    Between Blade and Voodoo, only Voodoo fits both those categories. Plus, who knows when or if you get blade. I saved a mystic gem for 3 yrs waiting for a Scarlett Witch. She no longer helps me as much now, as the content I’m currently playing is a little too difficult for the 4*.
  • WhitefangWhitefang Posts: 10
    Thanks.
    Will voodoo help in 5.2.4?
    I think that one is masochism. So yes, he can be helpful. Just use his L2 for power control mainly. You won’t give them regen from poison dealt with L1, and once you power lock them you can keep them in the corner with intercepts to avoid giving the regen from parry.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think that one is masochism. So yes, he can be helpful. Just use his L2 for power control mainly. You won’t give them regen from poison dealt with L1, and once you power lock them you can keep them in the corner with intercepts to avoid giving the regen from parry.
    You do understand that Sabretooth with Killmonger synergy is the new masochism king? 100% ability accuracy reduction with every debuff, and if you couple that with Omega Red you get a bleed on your basic hits.
    You do understand that Sabretooth with Killmonger synergy is the new masochism king? 100% ability accuracy reduction with every debuff, and if you couple that with Omega Red you get a bleed on your basic hits.

I can’t speak on the rest of his roster, just speaking on his question about voodoo being helpful for 5.2.4.
    I do not have killmonger so voodoo will help. Thanks for responding