**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Noooooooo!!!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
The calendar is back to normal i like the last one 5c0ve9rhm3hj.png

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    It’s to be expected after the last one which was very good
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Maybe it’s a 28 day calendar is because there are 28 days in February, not 30 or 31
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Were most likely gonna get 2 different special calendars as well. One for lunar new year and one for valentines.

I’m am excited to see what Kabam are gonna put in those
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    Am I the only one that didn't get a Jan 31ist calendar reward? Last month this happened as well
    Drstu3000 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that didn't get a Jan 31ist calendar reward? Last month this happened as well

Maybe because you might have missed a day.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I forgot about those rewards
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    edited February 2019

I didn't see my last day get checked off but when I looked at my shards I got the additional 500. Apperantly the 31st got checked off and then switched right over to the 1st. (Even though it's not the first yet where I am). Maybe I'm just crazy but I also thought today was the last day...
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★

That’s because you got jan1st on dec 31st and your getting feb 1st today
  • KingBezKingBez Posts: 25
    MCoC runs on English time. So when its midnight in jolly old England we get new days stuff... for USA east coast, <nyc> and such, that's 7 pm.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I am hoping for a 5* Cupid for Valentine’s Day
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    How many months of the year have 28 days?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    My25rs wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    How many months of the year have 28 days?

All of them

Well played, sir.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Lunar coming?!
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    I already have 3 star symbiote supreme with awakened ability
    😥😥😥
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    And i am not a legend just a 32 LVL Summoner
    Game id - The Çonqueror
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Were most likely gonna get 2 different special calendars as well. One for lunar new year and one for valentines.

I’m am excited to see what Kabam are gonna put in those

exactly the same as last year.
  • Jraik22Jraik22 Posts: 6
    Am I the only one who thinks the gold days should be updated? I mean you get like a total 35k gold for an entire month, and that's with decent gold crystal RNG. With good luck you MIGHT get 60k gold which is still horrendous.... Considering gold is only acquired through grinding your life away away in the arena, (AQ is kinda cancelled out by alliance donations...) In my opinion, we should be getting a minimum of AT LEAST 200k gold over the course of an ENTIRE month.... Probably more considering just r4ing a 5* is 400k gold... Just a thought...

Arena isnt the only way. It may be the quickest though, but if your running the EQ you get gold per node there. Unless UC is different. But I know I rarely run arena, I just quest along with AQ and AW, I still make gold.

But yes, gold in the calendar should be more.