**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino Literally Breaks Modok's AI

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
So I was doing some of the Event Quest on Uncollected Difficulty with Domino yesterday, got to the Modok Boss and accidentally went in for an Attack which he obviously blocked when I meant to Parry, I dashed back waiting for him to come at me so I could Parry him and he just stood there. I let Domino walk back towards him and dashed back several times but he still didn't move, I tried to record it yesterday but hit the wrong side of the screen which made her attack which then made Modok start moving again.

Tried it again today and sure enough, the same thing happened!
https://youtu.be/cgFK9Rz-0y8
So it seems Domino's Double Hit for her first attack breaks Modok's AI or something when it hits his block, may have something to do with the Nodes I'll attempt it on Master and maybe Heroic in a bit, and he will stay blocking until you attack him or start charging a heavy attack. Unfortunately I learned that last bit the hard way and after he "woke up" he took out Domino... Don't know if anyone else with Domino or maybe someone with Drax wants to attempt this too, just wait for him to have Auto Block active then Dash Attack/Attack into his Block.

Kabam if you need a full video of the fight start to finish let me know, hopefully this off bug can be fixed because if it's something that effects all Modoks then War could get a bit more annoying.

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Others have experienced this with champs beside MODOK. Someone else was using Void when it happened.
  • Options
    Others have experienced this with champs beside MODOK. Someone else was using Void when it happened.

Huh interesting, my other champions were X-23, Red Hulk, Venom, and Massacre. None of them had the bug so I guess that narrows it down a little bit.
  • Options
    I doubt it's because of who is attacking but something with MODOK himself.
  • Options
    Well now I'm stuck since Domino died... Might just reset because I'm tired of wasting Revives on Bugs and Lag.
  • Options
    I doubt it's because of who is attacking but something with MODOK himself.

Yeah my only guess was the it had something to do with Champions like Domino and Drax that had Multi Hit Attacks.
  • Options
    Void doesn't, though. I always found MODOK to be defensive by nature but those examples are way past it.
  • Options
    Ugh I can't get a good parry off on him with Domino now, I usually attack into the block if I'm having trouble but that causes him to freeze and up his Explosive Personality by 2...
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited February 2019
    MODOK is one of the best defensive champs in the game trying to penetrate his AI force fields without getting hit by one of his heavy attacks and gain him extra power in the process of doing so. That goes with many different champs that face him,not just Dominio either. I have fought him with Hyperion and sometimes,with Agent Venom, who both can use their incinerate capabilities to render him with less health after breaking through his impregreable force -field,as well as Archangel or Iceman who can harm him with their innate mutant powers of neurotoxin poison and cold snap capabilities.
  • Options
    MODOK is one of the best defensive champs in the game trying to penetrate his AI force fields without getting hit by one of his heavy attacks and gain him extra power in the process of doing so. That goes with many different champs that face him,not just Dominio either. I have fought him with Hyperion or some Agent Venom who both can use their incinerate capabilities to render him with less health of breaking through his forefield,as well as Archangel or Iceman who can harm him with their innate neurotoxin poison and cold snap capabilities.

Uhh, ok... What does that have to do with the freezing bug?