Missing Odds on the enhancement crystal [Merged Threads] [RESOLVED]

2»

Comments

• CyzadaCyzada Member Posts: 19
    The 5-star Enhancement Crystal, does not have it's drop rates stated either before or after obtaining it.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a requirement from Apple/Google according to their TOS or something?
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Member Posts: 153
    Yes there’s another thread that kabam commented on saying they are fixing and it’s 20% on the awakening gem.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    can i have refund then.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hi all,

The drop rates for the 5-Star Enhancement Crystal are now displayed on the item in game. Sorry for the confusion!
  • username7312username7312 Member Posts: 67
    $50 for 20% chance at an Awakening gem. I'll pass again. With 6*s in the mix, it should be $20 for a guaranteed generic 5* awakening gem and $10 for a 4* generic awakening gem.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    I thought anything that you spend money on in game due to apple rules should have an drop rate to give us the Odds , i didn't get the awakening gem but I'm happy with the sig stones I received, it would've been nice if I knew about the drop rate. like is the chance of pulling an awakening gem 2% or 15 % I think some people purchase the offer with hope of an awakening gem and if told you had a 1% chance they would decline the offer.
  • CyzadaCyzada Member Posts: 19
    Issue fixed in less than 3 hours.
    Good work Kabam. You get a B grade for this.
    For an A grade, less than 1 hour is required.
  • HeavyArms0311HeavyArms0311 Member Posts: 6
    Drop rates were always visible to me
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please let us know the drop rates for the crystal available in today's daily card offer? I thought it was mandatory to provide this information prior to purchasing?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    20/80
  • SlamfistSlamfist Member Posts: 5
    I am an iPhone user and was honestly very disappointed when I found out after I had purchased the offer that it was only a 20% chance for an awakening gem. I thought it was very odd drop rates were not listed but assumed (improperly) it was because there was a fifty fifty chance. Just find that offer to be misleading and it has left a bitter taste regarding my purchase. I assume nothing will come of it but just wanted to let my displeasure be displayed somewhere.