**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Mr. Sinister be Science or Mutant?

2»

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Sinister and Deadpool both gained mutant abilities through experimentation. Sinister later gained additional powers from Apocalypse’s Celestial technology. With the FF4 all likely being science champions my $ is on Sinister being mutant class.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I guess I don’t know his history entirely though. Did experiments and modifying his genes give him powers or did Apocalyse?

Apocalypse genetically modified his body using alien machines, as well as Mr Sinister doing experiments on himself to enhance his body further.

Well I guess we are starting to blur the line between science and mutant in addition to science and tech. This should be fun.

Also, now you make a compelling argument for him to be cosmic. #kabamlogic
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Science
    I mean Deadpool is a Mutant

Doesn’t mean mr. sinister will. He will most likely be mystic. Not mutant. He’s not a blood mutant but genetic experiment to be given mutant powers. He will either be mystic as I said or science. Not mutant

Why would he be a mystic? Has he ever used mystic powers in any source material?

Kabam misplaces champs in classes all the time so that’s probably why he might. For example, GG is tech instead of science, mooon Knight is skill and not mystic, Karnak being skill and not cosmic(even tho you need cosmic catalysts to rank him) all I’m saying is Kabam might make him mystic just to expand the class a bit more

But I stand with my statement on him not being mutant, since he is a genetic modified human to be given mutant power then making him fall in the science class

Who is GG?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    neb wrote: »
    You could make the same argument that beast is science (blue furry version)

Yeah, but being blue and furry isn't really a "power"

You sound like my wife.

How do I interpret that....?

Carefully, I suppose.

For your own sake, anyway.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Science

Doesn’t mean mr. sinister will. He will most likely be mystic. Not mutant. He’s not a blood mutant but genetic experiment to be given mutant powers. He will either be mystic as I said or science. Not mutant

Why would he be a mystic? Has he ever used mystic powers in any source material?

Kabam misplaces champs in classes all the time so that’s probably why he might. For example, GG is tech instead of science, mooon Knight is skill and not mystic, Karnak being skill and not cosmic(even tho you need cosmic catalysts to rank him) all I’m saying is Kabam might make him mystic just to expand the class a bit more

But I stand with my statement on him not being mutant, since he is a genetic modified human to be given mutant power then making him fall in the science class

Who is GG?

Green Goblin
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Science
    Well, Kabam is gonna ask Marvel, who are the experts at their own characters.
    np88cu4x8ad6.jpg
    Yep, experts....
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Science

Who is GG?

Green Goblin

Of course! Thanks