**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHAT CHAMPION HAS THE BEST ANIMATIONS!

Personally, I think Quake Has the best animations

Comments

• @Trickstar Yeah the first Venom SP3 was waaaaaaay cooler
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I like Red Hulk's attacks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I could watch Guillotine’s heavy all day
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I personally enjoy medusas animations
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Not joking, Spider-Gwen has the coolest basic attacks.

That’s why I’m so hyped she is getting buffed. MMN next pls!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Spidergwen, civil warrior, venom the duck, killmonger, masacre, sabertooth. And of course, Joe Fixit.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    fixit, mordo, hyperion, taskmaster, falcon, IWIM, dp, venom, vp, sparky, kang, void, RH, kang, thanos, and magneto
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I really love Killmongers animations, they just feel super smooth and he intercepts like a dream
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    sabertooth, killmonger, capiw, gulk, hype, gp
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I love SESM's animations. More smooth than Carlos Santana.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I like the fluidity of Carnage, and the savage feel of Sabertooth. Carnage’s flowing attacks just feel the best to me though. I like Quake also.
  • I like karnak, come at me.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Heimdall, Doctor Voodoo.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think dark hawk looks rad no matter what he does. They took a character I had no inclination towards and just made him look badass. His closing animation where he flips and smashes the ground is cool looking too.
  • supermansuperman Posts: 7
    karnak
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Not joking, Spider-Gwen has the coolest basic attacks.

Love the character and her comics, as well as her animations. Carnage has awesome animations as well! And I can't overlook Night Thrasher!

I love carnage and spidergwen was my first 5 star so I’m hyped for the buff :)
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    Masacre
  • I love base attacks

• _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I love ghost masacre n hoods animation. ghost looks like here I come to kick ur ass. masacre end anime looks like hey am still waiting if u have the guts left in u to try me once more. lastly hoods looks like how dare u challenged me now rip!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    iceman's animation are the best ever no one is even close to him his running forward firing his way with cold his sp3 is great too sabertooth also have some great ones
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ghost rider ice man
  • Darrteee_86Darrteee_86 Posts: 23
    Civil Warrior, Psylocke, Punisher 2099, and Morningstar best all around animations.

Best and most satisfying heavy attack is easily Iron Fist
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Trickstar wrote: »
    Venom's first l3 was perfect. He was tearing the opponent's body. It was so savage and they changed it. It was the best animation lol.

Wait they changed his sp3? When and where can I find footage of his old one.
  • Look at the champions spotlight on youtube released by kabam