**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEW DAILY CRYSTAL

Let me help you with some customer service. Strike the top row, the x1500 basic, x1800 t2a, and the 15 units. Proceed with the rest - may I remind you these are daily crystals.

h86ko4u59hau.jpg

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Is this a my free stuff isn't enough complaint

May I remind you these are daily crystals. At least half the digits in the amount must be zeroes. What am I supposed to do with all those sevens after a month of those crystals.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Thanks for flagging my comments. Hopefully it will get some Kabam attention.

I think your "help" is silly, but it should not be flagged. It is not spam and it is not abuse. Flagging posts that are not spam and not abuse is itself an abuse of the forums and players doing so can be disciplined for doing so no different than posting abusive posts.

However, it will not get your post any additional addition from the Kabam development team. It will cause a mod to read it, see it is not spam or abuse, and then move on to the next flagging.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Yeah let the pros grow but not the little guy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I agree that your comments do not warrant a Flag. However, I don't agree with your outlook. These Crystals are daily. Meaning, they amass quite an amount over the course of a year. Permanently. I don't think you're seeing the macrocosm.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's a huge improvement.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    You see it as free, I see it as natural progression of a RNG video game. We can agree to disagree. I wasn't trying to blame you for flagging. I apologize if it sounded like that in my last post. Now I can only picture some random person laughing at this conversation because they were the one to flag my post. Lol

That's just it. They're not a given. They're a Reward for 5.2. They're also quite substantial over the course of time. Once you complete the requirements, they're a given. As any Crystals, there are greater and lesser outcomes. They can't all be the "good stuff" and even the "not-so-good stuff" adds up.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    Yeah let the pros grow but not the little guy

This is a milestone reward. We grow because unlike the rest we constantly sit on our phones and invest multiple days of grinding to obtain characters from arena and complete map 6 on AQ. If you want awesome rewards you must invest more time and and f you come back with the excuse of money spending... Brian Grant is the only name I need to say cause tons of us play like him. Free! Instead of all you guys posting about this unfairness, jump in arena make your team stronger and beat the challenge.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I mean, this is a DAILY crystal for veterans. You aren't grinding or doing some hard content (excluding what you needed to do to get it). You literally just go on the crystal tab and claim it every day, and considering that's your reward after completing 5.2 once, it is very very worth it since you can claim one every day.

Instead of getting 2* champs (usually) every day, you can now gain, at the very least, 750 T4B fragments every day, which is a great upgrade really. It's not the best, but better than what it is now. In fact, that's just the least, you could get 1500 T4cc fragments or better yet, a 4* champion, 3600 T2a frags or 30 units.

Not to mention it hasn't even come out yet, you don't even know the drop rates. Let's wait till it comes out, then we give our feedback.