**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold

Kabam for the love of all things holy PLEASE release a Gold Realm or something that gives a lot of gold please! Some of us are running out (those of you that have 4 mill+ this doesn't concern you)

Comments

• Gold realm once a month would be great, recent rewards are amazing but ranking champs is a drain on resources. Especially if you're not in the arena 24/7
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Kabam for the love of all things holy PLEASE release a Gold Realm or something that gives a lot of gold please! Some of us are running out (those of you that have 4 mill+ this doesn't concern you)
    For the love of all things kabam please give me something to spend my gold on. Don't give another gold realm. Open a store to spend my gold on
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Stara99 wrote: »
    For the love of all things kabam please give me something to spend my gold on. Don't give another gold realm. Open a store to spend my gold on

Like I said this has nothing to do with the people with a lot of gold, so why are you here?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It's content that ultimately you get to choose if you participate in or not, just like the Stark assignments. I too have too much gold on hand, but would like to see a little more variety with those or the hall of healing quests run more often.

Like I said this has nothing to do with the people with a lot of gold, so why are you here?

I like to see all the people beg to make the game easier not knowing how easy it is compared to the beginning
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

I like to see all the people beg to make the game easier not knowing how easy it is compared to the beginning

As someone who was around before masteries and Shards I can actually say that the gold needed compared to what is earned is a MUCH steeper grind
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUL, YOUVE GOT THE POWER TO KNOW, YOUR INDESTRUCTIBLE
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

As someone who was around before masteries and Shards I can actually say that the gold needed compared to what is earned is a MUCH steeper grind

I've been around since February 2015 and everything is so much easier now. Shards, masteries, gold crystals, alliances, events etc etc. the list goes on forever.

When you see level 60 with only 150k rating and 21k Pvp. This is a prime example of how much easier it is compared to back then. You pretty much get stuff handed to you from alliance events like arena wins, quest completions etc. People need to put in the work (grind arena, do quests, or even just spend) and progress to get better. Tired of seeing people get so far and cry for handouts or say make the game easier for me because I don't have time. Don't have time go download a puzzle game, instead of wasting time on forums go put some work into the game. Hell Im crying now because I'm tired of seeing people asking for things to be easier. @Mr_Otter

I've been around since February 2015 and everything is so much easier now. Shards, masteries, gold crystals, alliances, events etc etc. the list goes on forever.

When you see level 60 with only 150k rating and 21k Pvp. This is a prime example of how much easier it is compared to back then. You pretty much get stuff handed to you from alliance events like arena wins, quest completions etc. People need to put in the work (grind arena, do quests, or even just spend) and progress to get better. Tired of seeing people get so far and cry for handouts or say make the game easier for me because I don't have time. Don't have time go download a puzzle game, instead of wasting time on forums go put some work into the game. Hell Im crying now because I'm tired of seeing people asking for things to be easier. @Mr_Otter

Even ranking up 3*s is a haste though… that's messed up
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Go grind arenas like the rest of us
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

A lot of people in my alliance do that however the amount of gold is often pitiful in the crystals

A lot of people in my alliance do that however the amount of gold is often pitiful in the crystals
    I've never done gold realm, ranked all my champions and have 40 million gold. Everything I hear are excuses.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

You get tons of gold from arena, unless you're constantly ranking up to 4/55 you won't run out
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Kabam might as well hand you 50k gold per login. I barely do gold realm yet I have 10m gold which all came from arena grind. And if you are too busy for the grind then stop asking free stuff and buy gold crystals already.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Id like a good store
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    some people have millions of gold, and they are against gold realm.
    it's like if they feel forced to participate in every single event.
    don't need gold? good for you. then don't play it. its as simple as that.
    you're rich, and that's fine. but is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to earn some?

Tbf we had multiple gold realms at this point so instead if another some would rather something else
    danielmath wrote: »

You get tons of gold from arena, unless you're constantly ranking up to 4/55 you won't run out

No but 3/30 does take tremendous abouts of gold plus weekly donations
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Great Idea to help people get more gold since some people might not have had the time before to grind the gold realm
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115

Stop being lazy and play arena
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    some people have millions of gold, and they are against gold realm.
    it's like if they feel forced to participate in every single event.
    don't need gold? good for you. then don't play it. its as simple as that.
    you're rich, and that's fine. but is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to earn some?

Earning = arena
    right, i forgot arenas are the only way we're allowed to earn gold.

anyway, as has been said multiple times across many of these threads, people do play arenas, and the gold earned in them is not enough.

now i repeat my question: is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to get gold on the gold realm? does it affect your gold stash or something?

What about the other side? About the people who have had way to much gold is it fair after we had so many gold realms to throw that again or something different that the other side can use?
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    right, i forgot arenas are the only way we're allowed to earn gold.

anyway, as has been said multiple times across many of these threads, people do play arenas, and the gold earned in them is not enough.

now i repeat my question: is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to get gold on the gold realm? does it affect your gold stash or something?

I am nearly always out of gold between ranking up champions and donations for AQ. When I need it I grind out arena. Go watch Brian Grant's channel on Youtube, his arena gold/unit earning videos from the last 2 weeks ago shows how much you can earn by doing all the milestones in each type of arena and it's more than enough. It is not that we don't want everyone to be flush with gold in this game, but to just ask for events that only come for special occasions wouldn't make them special. The arena is a tool in the game to earn units/gold and heroes. For all the time you waste on here complaining about how you "deserve so much" because you "spent so much time" playing this game, there are hundreds of others grinding arena to get the gold they need to get what they want.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I would like them to add a monthly quest for gold to, it goes so freaking fast when you rank and level your champions up.

I do the arena but that gold goes quickly because everything adds up, even if you have millions of gold when you actively rank and level up your champions it sets up quickly then you just have to repeat the cycle over and over again which gets kinda boring.