**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Venompool has static shock attacks?

Id assume its the yellow lightning buff he procs from his dupe ability.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    CELEZE wrote: »
    p3ylyzd6kx57.jpeg

@Kabam Miike Can you explain this? If you timeout in aq fight you don t lose half hp?
    Thank you

How can you interpret that statement as you wont lose health on timeout? Its referencing DOT effects most likely.
    No side quest this month?

And when will dungeon be back?

When will we see the new AQ with map 7 and more?

They will have the Deadpool hotel of love event for a side quest.
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Will aq map6 reward bc and gold? Cause this is the biggest reason for why my alliance haven’t done map6 yet.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    What about Corvus Glaive's immunity bug???????? He often takes bleed and cold damage despite his charges being active. This is a huge issue!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team wrote: »
    !
    To compliment the arrival of Map 7, some changes have been made to other Alliance Quest Maps and Rewards. Alliance Quest Map 4 is now FREE to play, and Maps 5 and 6 are now less costly to participate in. New Random Global Buffs will also feature across Maps 2-6 - choose your team wisely to take advantage! In addition to these changes, the Glory Store will have some item costs reduced, new Milestones will be added, existing Milestones will have Map 7 Crystals added to them, and Ranked Rewards will feature more Tier 2 Alpha availability and the inclusion of Tier 5 Basic Fragments!
    Can we have an example of how these random global buffs across Map 2-6 will be?
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    p3ylyzd6kx57.jpeg

@Kabam Miike Can you explain this? If you timeout in aq fight you don t lose half hp?
    Thank you

How can you interpret that statement as you wont lose health on timeout? Its referencing DOT effects most likely.
    Just rewrote it:
    Fixed an issue where the Enemy could attack your Champion after the Fight Timer ran out while the game is paused, causing damage.

Thank you. Saves you some time from answering that question over and over lol
  • edited February 2019
    KnightZero wrote: »
    MCOC Team wrote: »
    !
    To compliment the arrival of Map 7, some changes have been made to other Alliance Quest Maps and Rewards. Alliance Quest Map 4 is now FREE to play, and Maps 5 and 6 are now less costly to participate in. New Random Global Buffs will also feature across Maps 2-6 - choose your team wisely to take advantage! In addition to these changes, the Glory Store will have some item costs reduced, new Milestones will be added, existing Milestones will have Map 7 Crystals added to them, and Ranked Rewards will feature more Tier 2 Alpha availability and the inclusion of Tier 5 Basic Fragments!
    Can we have an example of how these random global buffs across Map 2-6 will be?
    I won't give too much away, because we have details coming, but I'll let you know that they're rotating and class based, and will always Boost 2 classes, with Maps 5 and 6 also having a third that weakens a Class by a small amount (less than a Class Disadvantage).
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    I won't give too much away, because we have details coming, but I'll let you know that they're rotating and class based, and will always Boost 2 classes, with Maps 5 and 6 also having a third that weakens a Class by a small amount (less than a Class Disadvantage).
    Thanks. That helps a lot.
  • HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 39
    edited February 2019
    Metal8989 wrote: »
    Hey Miike can you share actual new milestones rewards of AQ and Glory Store, is new update live on App Store i just checked its showing anything to update

February 6 I believe is the update or so it says in the post..
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    p3ylyzd6kx57.jpeg

Thank you

Just rewrote it:
    Fixed an issue where the Enemy could attack your Champion after the Fight Timer ran out while the game is paused, causing damage.

Will this prevent an in-progress special attack from dealing the finishing blow if the special was activated before the timer ran out? please verify.
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike has the game been optimised for the new 11-inch iPad Pro in the new update?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    What are the map 5 and 6 costs?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sounds great! Will map six give back gold and chips like the other maps or will it just be a cost reduction?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    So that SP1 Unblockable node on SG in act 5 will be a problem now.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    With map 4 being free now does that mean we won’t receive gold and bc rewards for completing? With map 5 being reduced in cost does that mean gold and bc rewards will be reduced? With the addition of map 7 and the cost reduction of map 6 will we now get gold and BC rewards from map 6? Will map 7 crystals be added to AQ milestone rewards?
  • EinHeroEinHero Posts: 23
    TheBig0 wrote: »
    Spider Gwen SP1 change!!!

I really like her new Special 1 animation too, so make sure you give it a try!

[
    Can i try the beta and see how the sp1 of gwen works?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I was hoping spidergwen would keep her non-damaging sp1 as that’s what made her unique. Like her new kit could have been built around it where sp1 gives a big damage boost or buffs, and something like 200% increased special damage for 15 secs. If you could chain the sp1 into a sp2/3 within the buff time it would hit for massive damage.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike has the team considered the impact of lowering map 6 costs in regards to rank rewards? The only thing holding a lot of alliances back from running map 6 was the cost.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I was hoping spidergwen would keep her non-damaging sp1 as that’s what made her unique. Like her new kit could have been built around it where sp1 gives a big damage boost or buffs, and something like 200% increased special damage for 15 secs. If you could chain the sp1 into a sp2/3 within the buff time it would hit for massive damage.

It made her unique but it was terrible. Every special should have some kind of damage component even if it’s as bad as Karnak’s. Sometimes you end a combo and just need that extra umph from a special to finish the fight and that was a major flaw with Spider Gwen.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i really hope champs karnak's sp1 get a buff i was in a AW one day and someone place him on unblockable sp1 i just laugh
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    With the AQ changes...Maybe make Map 3 not lock your champs? Please? :smile:
  • With spidergwen's sp1 change, will her sp1 animation in labyrinth change? My understanding is that it will, but her abilities may not, as following previous champ changes?
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    p3ylyzd6kx57.jpeg

Thank you

This does not mean that you won't take Damage from timing out. There was a bug where if the Fight timer in AQ ran out, sometimes the Enemy would still be able to attack you and deliver damage. This has been fixed now.

Thanks for the fast answer!!!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Metal8989 wrote: »
    Hey Miike can you share actual new milestones rewards of AQ and Glory Store, is new update live on App Store i just checked its showing anything to update

Dude read it properly
  • Before anything we should also apply proper synergies like (scarlet witch) having only one vision compatible as a romance and nothing the vision age of Ultron. At least as an enemy. There are many champions that lack proper synergies that should be followed up by the comics or toons but just lack resources to create a good squad for the events like AQ, AW, Dungeon, quest or just 3v3...

-R.D.M.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    You think with the mutants getting sick the battlerealm would create a vaccine by now lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    B_Kass wrote: »
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Really gonna nerf SpiderGwen's sp1 like that? SMH

I know this is a joke, but remember... There is a Spider-Gwen with Unblockable Special 1 in Act 5.2, and that's not changing!

@Kabam Miike if you don’t remove the unblockable l1, but spider-gwen’s l1 can now hit people, then you are admitting that you are increasing the difficulty eithout increasing the rewards. Remove the unblockable l1 on that fight or don’t change the l1. You can’t have it both ways

this is the most ridiculous example @B_Kass but one could argue that by using SpiderGwen's sp1 makes the game easier yet they don't reduce the rewards. which way do you want it because it can't be both ways.