**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hi Kabam,

Can you change this message to say something else instead of "Please check your connection"? Clearly this is a problem with your server/netwok performance and not my home network. If it was a problem with my network I would be on the phone with my ISP more time than I can blink in a day. This is driving me mad, and I am sure other users as well.

Probably not needed to accommodate my request but below is some technical info:
    MangaFlow
    iPhone 7
    iOS 12.0.1
    MCOC v21.2
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s absolutely pointless posting here, but I have to do something with my time while I’m waiting for those **********connection issues to go away, and when they go away, I can do 3 fights in arena and then they’re back again.......accompanied with extreme lag, loading screens who are burnt into my eyes cuz I’ve seen them for so long......so yeah, sigh.
  • FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
    Everyday all day!!!
    lge5yw2pdpl6.jpg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Its been getting quite bad over the past few days
    Another tiny fraction of the last hour:

sbvvw4ydrirj.png
    ikp9qfbnl0y5.png
    7ah2aqoioh9q.png
    hteyj09o2kc4.png
    ammh8vr4jnfr.png
    x0o4bmm5v4fl.png
    qaeow62vwmo5.png
    Another small selection from the last 15 minutes, it’s basically after every fight, after every time something ingame is tapped/clicked on.........

dpa3frzmk36v.png
    u3gv131hn5lr.png
    o483x6xapfwz.png
    q811n55xkyde.png
    ux8l8ucjz5o1.png
  • Whoa, what's going on with the servers again? This past week they have been as bad when the latest version came out. Didn't have a problem after you guys looked into and it seemed the servers were stable. These last 5 days have been terrible. It makes arena grinding which is already a chore take even longer, paranoia entering my war fights.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    You know if we’re gonna keep having this issue with people being stuck on loading screens especially during war/AQ maybe you should quit cutting our health in half every time it happens🤷‍♂️🙄
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Years and years have passed... and this is still the rank up situation EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    9a8tn4zxi7dk.jpg
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    Please fix it soon!!!!!!!!!!!

kaba--mmm
    When should you fix it!
    garbage server!!

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    The worst thing is that whenever I go to the crystal vault, it takes at least 2-3 minutes for the game to back running.
    Another thing is while opening crystals the game runs on like 1-2 fps which makes me crazy. Imagine this thing happening when your 5* crystal stops on a void only to understand that it had hanged and land on a Cyclops.
    Well I am just posting this to make kabam understand what happens when you are going through a stage of complete importance and then u loose your connection.

The worst thing that I have suffered is
    1. The game freezing when I am trying to open a 5*
    2. During a fight in Aw/Aq or tougher fights like Lol etc.
    Another thing is that last month whenever I used to open the game it used to begin with me in the crystal vault or in the store.
    And once had I opened the game with the same problem and I never went to the home page.
    The next day I understood that I had missed the daily calendar rewards for that day. Which led me loosing 500 5* shards
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Whenever I level up champs, it takes forever, but its understandable. Many people do this action at the same time around the country, and lots of stats, numbers, etc change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    You know it's not always on their end right? A lot of what you are saying can attributed to your phone and network.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Even if the game freezes when you open a 5*, you still get the 5* champ. It's not like the game just doesn't give it to you.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    uwuiwmlvsn01.png
    36bkeqg4kbyn.png
    f1f8hpvpmdjd.png
    wsntf4m4q0pr.png
    4bfsmx77bwof.png
    z9gw646wwzh3.png
    9xyr1yuhwj6l.png
    9lhpxwsmxh2m.png
    p95vizt0tydf.png
    iga2iadunvsz.png
    cq0ba8mu890r.png
    4hb2pkrpzrns.png
    239hknxtecgf.png
    rkpwjpat2pe4.png

It’s not me, it’s you...
    iPhone 8
    iOS 12.1.3
    Version 21.2
    WiFi only
    All game modes. Before fights, after fights, loading screens, item use, all of it.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    The servers partied too hard after that exhilarating super bowl last night. Yep, every 10 minutes or so I get lagged out as well. Makes for a wonderful stream for my viewers. RIP
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    How about fix the network issue during ALL parts of the game.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yeah, while I had the same thing today leveling up both a r4 5* and a new 6*, the network issues are constant in all aspects of the game for quite a while now.

Really noticeable when doing an arena session when it happens every other fight.
    z5lno4yr01vt.jpg
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it's crazy kinda make you think twice before ranking anyone lol
    amxjuk3lq9ml.jpg
    Nothing wrong with my connection. Please check your connection Kabam.
This discussion has been closed.