**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thing on All or Nothing, node 30

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
So our Alliance has faced dupped Thing on All or nothing mini boss, node 30, tier 2 wars three times in a row. It seems that no champ can solo this fight other can Quake. Anyone else heard of any other champs that can solo Thing on node 30? With all the talk Kabam does on diversity, ranking other champs, no one champ is the best, etc, I figured they wouldn't want only one specific champ to beat one node. I figured they would want an array of champs that can beat every node so I have to be missing someone.
Can any other champ solo duppedThing on node 30? Who am I not thinking of? Thanks guys,

Comments

• Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Gwenpool?
  • Options
    Well it's one out of 10 members because the BGs are set. But yes we have quakes in our battlegroup, just wondering if there's another option.
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Luke Cage?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Ghost culd mabye do it spaky to.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Starky could theoretically do it but havent seen it yet. Ghost can as well
  • Options
    Thing immune to shock for spark. We've tried with Spark, it's very difficult to get 15 or more rock stacks AND a taunt up. Thing(depending on sig level) also negates 70-90% of all special damage so Ghost/Corvus with just high damage
    special attacks are out.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Starky would just have to taunt him. And make sure to bait him when he has 15 charges
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    High sig ws is capable if you get power drain
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    what im wuld do is to hit him 10 time one blok then a 5 hit combos with spaky then pray for sp. When he taunt. Then u shuld be abel to deal danmged with a spaky. Dont hav a spaky so cant Said how it wuld go.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Could you theoretically do Dormammu and just line up an L1 with 14 stacks Mediums to keep power down?

Edit nvm it doesn’t remove all stacks. Smh
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Only other champ I can think of is omega red...thing's heavy can be countered with a heavy so potentially u can keep the degen on him the entire time and try to finish the fight in under 15 hits
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Duped Night Trasher has taunt and reduces defensive ability accuracy by 50% when using his sp1 after finishing combos with a light attack. Symbiote Supreme's sp2 has power drain under certain circumstances, he also inflicts bleed under certain circumstances. Other than those champs the only option may be Git Gud with Quake.
  • Options
    Hawkeye
  • Options
    Magik
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ghost synergy
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Killmonger? Get to his l2 for indestructible charges to tank the l3, he has a chance to lower rock shield count with his Bleed chance. Chuck on a boost or two he could probably do it. Synergy with ST would help get to the l2 faster and more often.

A Sabretooth with the KM synergy could probably do it too. I don't believe there's limber on that node (could be wrong), so you have unlimited parries. With the KM synergy, Sabretooth is capable of preventing Thing from gaining his charges. (Parry, followed by a single strike). You could dish out some damage getting up to 14 charges and then try using this method to finish him off. Wouldn't be easy though, and you'd ideally need a few fights with ST beforehand to get his furies stacked up.
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    KM not a good choice as Thing will go unblockable and unstoppable for 8 sec after sp3.
  • Options
    Hawkeye
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited February 2019
    Karnak? 80% defensive ability reduction on sp3 for 40 secs..
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Karnak? 80% defensive ability reduction on sp3 for 40 secs..

If it's AON node you'll still be eating a sp3, most likely before using yours. If you could get yours off first and use an Invulnerabilty boost the AAR should prevent unstoppable/unblockable and the boost negates the damage. Next problem is you're stuck with Karnak on your attack team, have to rank him high and will still probably time out.

I have maxed him out since he was my first 4 star but later on never regretted, his almost constant crits once focused is really good; but then again I'm not on a high level AW to comment on high level opponents but I take him in AW and he is not that bad as everyone says. So I can say I never got timeout with him but, like I said I'm not on top level alliances so maybe I'm wrong.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I just saw this coming...
    with no way to deal with unstoppable buff other than baiting sp, thing on all or nothing was a predestined nightmare...

What kind of a empty minded person would just come up with an idea of giving one champ so much immunities?
    Can’t bleed, can’t shock, can’t armor break/shatter, can’t nullify, can’t stagger, cant fate seal?

Haha kabam you designed a champ, which you gave advise to ‘know how to work around by baiting sp’ without considering all or nothing?
    And i thought hyperion with power gain and all or nothing who refuses to be baited was hard...
    Nice work, really...
  • Options
    DKTDKT Posts: 13
    Voodoo
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Magik?