**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[Android] 21.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Samsung s9 plus lag in questing and arenas.
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    -Game Name: TakingAllDown
    Device and Model: Xiaomi mi a1
    Device Operating System: 9.0 pie
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: Latest Version
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Mostly game crashes,lagging in story Quests and it started after latest game version
  • ONEABOVEALL90ONEABOVEALL90 Posts: 25
    edited January 2019
    In-Game Name: ¤B£ACK0RDER90¤
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Android Version: 9.0.0
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: Dungeons and all arenas
    Description: Different areas of dungeons are freezing for odd reasons yes I have done your troubleshooting steps 10+ times... When you do an arena select help exit the arena then re-enter you have to hit help the help icon all over again no it's not a.display issue!!! While I'm mentioning there is still a larger amount of lag from time to time in all areas of the game...
  • ONEABOVEALL90ONEABOVEALL90 Posts: 25
    edited January 2019
    In-Game Name: ¤B£ACK0RDER90¤
    Game Mode: Settings forum button
    Description: The direct to forum button sends me to a page where I am getting error code N-50 Error Loading
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    In-Game Name: kur4m4foxbeast
    Device & Model: Huawei p9 lite
    Android Version: 8.0
    Description:
    - connection issue loots of time when I'm on 4g or Wi-Fi signal strong...
    - masterie issues like courage parry evade..
    - mouvement from champions wrecked, like after parry when you can do 1...you can't instantly rush on your opponent, there are like a second between the parry and the next move after it... Sending some screenshots. And hope some kinda compensation cause lots of energy and revive and potion are use where normally don't.
    - problems detected all over the contest, war, aq, monthly quest. History quest...

I can send some videos if needed.. pzm5gv6vtzi5.jpg
    2ke3zit2ja6z.jpg
    h7gm6g6i3v59.jpg
    91awpgib4xre.jpg
    wpklvwj81bcw.jpg
    S1N1STR3 wrote: »
    In-Game Name: kur4m4foxbeast
    Device & Model: Huawei p9 lite
    Android Version: 8.0
    Description:
    - connection issue loots of time when I'm on 4g or Wi-Fi signal strong...
    - masterie issues like courage parry evade..
    - mouvement from champions wrecked, like after parry when you can do 1...you can't instantly rush on your opponent, there are like a second between the parry and the next move after it... Sending some screenshots. And hope some kinda compensation cause lots of energy and revive and potion are use where normally don't.
    - problems detected all over the contest, war, aq, monthly quest. History quest...

I can send some videos if needed.. pzm5gv6vtzi5.jpg
    2ke3zit2ja6z.jpg
    h7gm6g6i3v59.jpg
    91awpgib4xre.jpg
    wpklvwj81bcw.jpg

I had to quite some quest or fights or it would be to much expensive when normally I don't spend nothing...
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Device - Redmi Note 5 Pro
    Both wifi and Mobile Network
    MIUI - 9.5.14.0
    Android - 8.1.0
    Issue - Non responsive controls, dropping combos mid fight. Please let me know if more info needed.. Dropped Inputs/Non responsive controls
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Ingame: camby01
    Samsung galaxy 8+
    Both wifi and cell (sprint)
    All modes, but the higher the opponent pi, the worse it seems to get, or it could be it just doesn't matter as much when it happens on other fights as I most likely am just grinding.... Freezing mid combo, lag, swipes/presses not registering, etc, etc etc.

This is not a new issue, cant understand how doing this month after month is beneficial. You, Kabam, have issues with your product. We, users, do not ALL have issues with our devices. So fix your product already. Thank you, btw I am sick to death of filling out your template
    Camby01 wrote: »
    Ingame: camby01
    Samsung galaxy 8+
    Both wifi and cell (sprint)
    All modes, but the higher the opponent pi, the worse it seems to get, or it could be it just doesn't matter as much when it happens on other fights as I most likely am just grinding.... Freezing mid combo, lag, swipes/presses not registering, etc, etc etc.

This is not a new issue, cant understand how doing this month after month is beneficial. You, Kabam, have issues with your product. We, users, do not ALL have issues with our devices. So fix your product already. Thank you, btw I am sick to death of filling out your template

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf. I think he just put the hole point here. As you can see there are to many problems, from to many players, with to many different device's.
    So we all know where the problem is coming from...
    The worst of all that it's we are getting this the entire month.. I imagine you guy's are making a new update coming soon for the next heroes coming...
    I just hope, we all hope the major problems will be fixed after that or I presume kabam will be starting to lost some of the this loyal users who have playing this for years..
    And we will be appreciate some compensation for all this troubles and a title for all of us who are still playing the game like this.. Title name ( Iron loyalty)

Thanks
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    February 2
    In-Game Name: Rydertheblack
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 8
    Device Operating System: V8 0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed:V21.2
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. Everywhere is the game is laggy. Connection problems for short periods.(sometimes it is very long and especially on rank up and huge crystal openings this happens regularly).

Hopefully you will care... this is becoming annoying af.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    In-Game Name: Callmelafleur

Device and Model: Galaxy Note 9/512GB/8gb Ram
    Device Operating System:8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: 100mbs Wifi. Untested on VZW 4G
    Game Version Installed: 21.2

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Act 5.4.6 , ALL UC boss fights , NEVER in Arena (1500 fights a week),NEVER in Alliance Quest or Rarely in Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: Dropped inputs. Dropped inputs galore. Missed Light attacks in the middle of combos. MLL (still tapping the screen but nothing) Phantom Heavy attacks when I am clearly tapping the screen. When dashing back and immediately holding block the block input is ignored completely. In the case of dashing back in consecutive movements the second dash back is completely ignored. Just like the Darkhawk fight in certain instances you are "vacuumed" into specials when trying to dex. My screen is clean and I have gone as far as to enable visible touch inputs in developer options. I log at least 50+ hours a WEEK into this game and lately have been grinding endless arena because it is the only bug free game mode. What do android users have to do to be on a level playing field in this so called "contest"?
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    In Game - Chaos_bruhhh!!!!
    Device and Model - Redmi 4a
    Operating system - MIUI10
    celluar and wifi both
    Game Version Latest
    Game Mode - Story Quest , Event Quest there is lot of problems with loading screen and in game between lags its taking a lot of time getting from one fight to another uptill that boost are expiring and at crystal opening take time and spins out slow pls fix This lag Kabam
  • In game stlrandom
    Device Samsung s9+
    Operating system android 8.0
    Cellular and wifi both
    Game version latest
    Game mode
    Slow to upgrade champions, in aq and story: parries do not register, mid intercept both champs appear next to each other my intercept failing and getting hit by combo. Mid combo after 2nd hit or 4rth combo gets interrupted by either attack or special. Lots of lag between loading screens and during fights sometimes sits at win screen for several min before finally going on or it crashes and u have to start over.
  • FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
    SamMarquez wrote: »

• FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
    SamMarquez wrote: »

6zvxjyfbyuha.jpg
    Just happened to me. Always and nothing has been done about it at all.
  • In-Game Name: SaMandyPuki
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI and Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 21.2
    Game Mode: Story, AQ, AW
    Description of the Issue: When I parry, I want to start a heavy attack, do the emotions on my phone but nothing happens. My Champ just stands there.
    And I also have a lot of problems when I do a SP I have to press the button several times till it activates.
    General lags where you want to parry, the game skips and the opponent hits me.
  • GKnightGKnight Posts: 17
    In Game Name: TheGNight
    Device name: Gal. S8+
    Android 8.0
    Cellular or wifi: Both
    Game version installed: 21.2
    GAME mode: Loging into Game
    Description of issue: I have 2 accounts (like many others), I have no trouble getting into my Alt. (Google Play) account, it comes up first, I go to Log into my Kabam account and it just sits there on the loading screen for forever, I've let it sit there for 45 min. at one time, need this resolved
  • Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77
    I can't able to log in to my account from today morning......someone please help
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    va0u6sg2j3ti.jpg
    7ays3b4xkplr.jpg
    19i2qs2ltvu3.jpg

PawnyExpress
    21.2.0 MCOC update
    When doing EQ, trying to open crystals and even trying to log in to the game. I've been disconnected 4 times today during AQ. This isn't because of my internet connection as everything else that I use on my phone works without any connection issues.
    Samsung S9
    Android 8.0.0
    WiFi
  • ChefChris93ChefChris93 Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    Well done guys... 2beshwt310pd.jpg

• DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    ecij0u6sodrj.jpg
    9hqybdt55anr.jpg
    Rollo Tomassi
    21.2.0 update
    I daily use same mobile and internet for MCOC. Today, everything is taking time to load- AQ, AW, Arena. Have attached 2 screenshots.
    1. Starting Arena fight
    2. Fight conclusion (eventually got disconnected)

OnePlus 6
    Android 9.0
    Oxygen OS 9.0.3
    4G internet
  • In-Game Name: ¤B£ACK0RDER90¤
    Game Mode: whole game
    Description of Issue: game went down for maintenance mid dungeons run on 1/5/19 at 2:20 am CST
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    In-Game Name: supersha7.
    Device and Model: (Tablet Samsung 10.5 S) also use a samsung tab A 2018 version
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both
    Game Version Installed: :atest game version is installed
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? all of game
    Description of the Issue:

1) COMBAT:
    Fighting with champs get random slow down and lag. Game also freezes sometimes or goes into slowmo mode , which destroys my timing. Makes it impossible to time a parry, or intercept, or to dodge back, because you have no idea when the game will return to normal speed. It happens on all champions vs all champions. I was just fighting mordo in AQ, an opponent with virtually no speical glowing visual effects, and lag was there - it froze, it slowed down, it was choppy, and it killed me. There seemed to be no particular trigger that he or I did, it just randomly froze/slowed down in combat whether i was attacking, or defending. This occurs whether on Wifi or Cellular.

2) GAME NAVIGATION:
    Constant disconnects with that really annoying "Problem with your connection". I'm pretty sure its not everyones connection. If this could be rephrased to "problem with the connection - its most likely Kabam servers so dont worry, just hang tight" i'd probably feel a lot better about it lol. As it is, the message reads like its a problem with my connection, as it my internet that is bad, not that Kabam servers are expereincing problems. The disconnects occur often when going into combat. So you choose your opponent, move in Aq Aw, and then as you go into fight, you get a disconnect. And also when combat is finished. So you pull off an awesome win, only to lose half hp and reset opponenet to original health.

It also occurs when purchasing crystals, opening crystals, ranking up heroes, adding sig levels to heroes, awakening heroes, selling items, buying items, accessing different menus (in particular the alliance pages). For example it took over thirty seconds for the game to register one click today - i purchased 5 arena crystals, and clicked rapid pop open. Thirty seconds later, the crystals were opened. Thirty seconds is along time for one click.

This particular occurence is on both wifi and celleular, but moreso on cellular it seems to me.

These are game breaking bugs as they constantly frustrate and demoralise your player base.

Please get this fixed asap, it's a great game, but it is currently being let down by some major lag and connection issues.

• Aaron113Aaron113 Posts: 5
    Can not start game over wifl on android but works on network what is going on
  • Magoo12218Magoo12218 Posts: 268
    Magoo1221
    Samsung Galaxy 9s+
    Android version 9
    Both
    All game modes

I have unable to log into the game using my Android since about 6pm or so yesterday. Luckily, I have a iPhone that can only use over wifi at home. Here it is almost 11am est and I still can't login using my Droid, and since I'm not home I don't have the other phone and I'm currently holding up AQ and AW. Please fix this issue!

• My game has timed me out repeatedly I. Aq and aw. Last war of season. And I have timed put 3 times. Used all my potions and wasted boosts I did not have 3 time outs all season. Game Would Let Me Click To Start The Fight But Would Not Actually Let The Fight start
  • Jrmanz17Jrmanz17 Posts: 3
    edited February 2019
    I have a samung galaxy 5. Android. Model number SM-G900v. Version 6.0.17kiahmc1rx4p.png

In game name is jrmanz17 and bigdawg 1029 both accounts have been affected.
This discussion has been closed.