**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If your a high placed alliance don't even bother

I'm an experience player who has been in plat 3 fought in tiers 4-2 and now im looking for a break from it all for at least one season of AW. Looking for a place where I can run full suicides while I focus on unit grinding to finish up some of the end game content. Drop your line info and I will reach out to you let me know a little about what you are doing in your alliance and what the end goal is I may be able to help you achieve that.

Comments

• verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    HMU verge121
  • Line ID dr..doom
  • Silver trying to get to gold at least. Need to replace some deadwood....... great group, working hard! Contact tangogr or reaper of pain........ line required and participation in AQ/AW ..........
  • Fordx4broncFordx4bronc Posts: 97
    Fordx4bronc on line. Map 5, gold 1 tiers 6 and 7 in war usually
  • Hey hit me up on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    edited February 2019
    I’m one of the officers at TØXIN. We are a laid back alliance. We do map 3 x 5 in AQ so there are no donations. In AW we do 3 wars each week (2BG/2BG/1BG). We get weekly SA rewards and hit most milestones in all 3 day events without any mandatory minimums for members. We expect everyone to contribute to AQ and if you decide to participate in AW we expect you to finish your path. We have 1 spot opening after this AW season ends.

Contact me in the game at Excelsίor or on Line at BigDWSU if interested.

7bnwvbf0dh8e.png
    rzo3r4jrez8j.png
  • Line id: Uncannyavenger_
  • Line id is jeepbarnes. We are silver 1 almost gold 3 alliance. We mainly focus on aq running maps 543-543-443-433-433. We are around 8 mil so we would be perfect for a high end player to chill in.
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Don’t have line but we’re silver 2 and pretty chill. Looking to improve of course and a strong player would help! -Brad Mercer, in game. Add me if we’re what u may be after to get through the game
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    12 mil alliance runnin* 55533 in AQ gold2 in War usuall between tier 8-10 contact Drenlin in game or line app
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Your add is gonna get crushed man!
    Very attractive lead-in

We've been running silver 2 and daily map 4 for quite some time running two groups in each. Recently a snake in the grass blew out and took several cultivated players with him which forced us to go to one war group and then we dropped to silver3 as a result of fewer points. Then a couple guys retired on top of that. We have since built back to 22 members. We just need to fill backup!

We use clanHQ, but I also have line. Thanks for the look

dfam7975
  • UmaheroUmahero Posts: 55
    Umahero is my line id. We have the perfect landing spot for you.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    3456789 wrote: »
    I'm an experience player who has been in plat 3 fought in tiers 4-2 and now im looking for a break from it all for at least one season of AW. Looking for a place where I can run full suicides while I focus on unit grinding to finish up some of the end game content. Drop your line info and I will reach out to you let me know a little about what you are doing in your alliance and what the end goal is I may be able to help you achieve that.

Hi 3456789. We don't use LINE for communication and our end goal is to play at a comfortable pace to enjoy the game, get decent resources to grow but more importantly, we want to be able to meet the more important obligations and real life responsibilities outside this game. Essentially, we just want to continue to grow our game and not break our necks going for goals that would make this game a second job. Here is a few details about us:

Our alliance [1Dos3] is an organized, active alliance that focused on AQ. We play AQ in 3 BG, completing all BGs at 100%. In BG 1, we play this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4. In BG 2, we play this schedule: 4-4-4-3-3 and in BG 3, we play this schedule: 3-3-3-3-3. Combined, we put up about 55 M each week, earning the following AQ rewards:

Total daily AQ rewards: 4800 T4BC fragments, T4CC fragment crystals x 8, 85,425 gold, Map 3 Crystal x 7, Map 4 Crystal x 7, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and 22805 battlechips

We hit PEAK milestone #18 (50 Million points) for the following additional rewards: 1500 Glory, Map 5 Crystal x 7, and Map 4 Crystal x 6

We are now ranked about 3334 so for reaching the 2801 - 3500 bracket, our alliance membership gets another 900 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 2, T4BC x 1.

War participation is NOT required in our alliance. We have recently begun integrating war into the weekly play. We plan to do more wars with Season 8 AW. We may do 1 or 2 wars a week at most. If war is your focus, this is the wrong alliance for you. For season 7 AW, we participated in a total of 5 wars and was ranked 93 in BRONZE 2 bracket.

We participate in weekly SA, surpassing the 500 K milestone with ease. On average, we hit about 600 K. We are not quite ready for the next milestone of 750 K.

Nevertheless, we hit the last milestones in other alliance events on a consistent basis.

For communication app, we use Telegram. This is required and non-negotiable.

Current, the requested weekly donations are 34000 gold, 1500 battlechips, and 2000 loyalty. However, when in a week or so, Map 4 becomes free, these donations will be reduced drastically as the only cost will be the fees to play 1 Map 5. The requested weekly donations at that time will be the shared cost to play 1 Map 5 each week.

If you are interested in us, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014 or you can also reach me on Telegram, @gladiator2014. You will need to put the @ in front of my username in the search box in Telegram or you won't find me.
  • Jon_84Jon_84 Posts: 43
    My line ID is: isnfussb please reach out to me