**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
    i0ducw7i74mv.jpg
    2derwpldi2t1.jpg
    Never this bad. Every loading screen it chrashes.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    One would think that kabam has geared the game to pay to play that we could at least have a good connection. Total ****
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    What I love is that the very same day we get patch notes released saying that they have made improvements to connection and network issues - we get hit with what... three moments of "emergency maintenance" and intermittent lag and connectivity issues all day.

Talk about perfect timing.
  • D_Rock86D_Rock86 Posts: 6
    Constantly. Across several different strong Wifi and Verizon cell service. Should be their number one priority.
  • CwynnsCwynns Posts: 3
    It seems that this is getting worse and starting to discourage from playing the game. When I have strong WiFi the game drops all the time saying connection issues. Will this be fixed.... I know this is not my stuff because all my other things work properly
  • I’ve been stuck on the loading screen while trying to do trials of the alchemist ive closed my app and reopened and now I don’t have any of my buffs anymore can I get compensation for this because now thanks to your guys loading screen issues I’m not able to do trials
  • BoooyeahhhBoooyeahhh Posts: 1
    Dear kabam,

This problem connecting issue is getting ridiculous ... first the iPhone heating issue. We still haven’t heard anything from that issue now this. Problems connecting come on. Now..
  • BoooyeahhhBoooyeahhh Posts: 1
    It’s been rough. Every screen it goes problem connecting 😭😭😭😭😭
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    I am posting this separately from the 'crash and bugs issues' page we have every month because frankly I haven't seen a reply that is not generic and after about 3 months older issues has not been addressed. Then I switched my device and still there were issues but ones I could live by.
    But now, the loading takes 5-7minutes in bn every 2 minute fight/menu change . I kid you not , it does take that long. Safe to say arena is out of the question and so is most content because there is only so much time you can play the game and only 1/5 of it is actually spend playing because of the lag.

I appreciate all the new content but that's not useful since this issue is major. 4years and you are still to optimise the game for Android. I have spend hours and money on this game and I would appreciate it if you showed more reception to your customers. Android users may be less often spenders but the numbers alone will make up for it.
    Please address this issue seriously and also the connection problems , it is irrelevant of device/internet provider or location.
    Thank you
  • book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    I’ve been up and down with Mcoc. Now after every single arena fight I’m getting connection problems it’s making arena so tedious spending minutes per fight. Getting really frustrating. Is anyone having this. Thanks
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    yep for everything normally once a fight has finished I have just update my wifi to 70 meg fiber so I know its not my wifi
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Try re-starting game and hope you latch on to a good connection. That's what I do. Unfortunately, it is also RNG.

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Sssshhhh, don’t speak or joke about this, you might end up getting a warning about it. Maybe if we don’t speak about it, don’t mention it, no jokes, it will go away on it’s own....we can only hope.

And yes, more ot: I’ve been having them all morning, sometimes I can do 2 or 3 fights without getting them, but then it just comes back with a vengeance.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    I've been kicked out of the game 3 times in about 15 minutes, so I've completely abandoned the idea of doing arena at all. Hopefully, with the new patch, all this bs is fixed. Need them units.
  • book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    Jeeez I know it’s not only me then. It really puts me off playing. My arena times have doubled. Can’t even take a piss without connection issues. Lol
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Seems like every 30 secs, at the end of every fight, whether it's a quest, arena, etc., I get the connection error pop up message.. it's really annoying and frustrating..
  • Mike12867 wrote: »
    I don't want to sound rude or anything but since you are not in 'Top tier' alliance, Kabam will not even bat an eye at your post. That is the ugly truth

Yes because top tier alliances don't care about the lag. Or giving up deaths due to connection problems, in master bracket wars where one death can decide it all....uh huh.

P.S. Fix the lag and connection. It took 72 hours putting in ISO to my new 5* R4 champ.
  • lockitup11lockitup11 Posts: 28
    Is it just me or is this issue getting ridiculous? Every rank up, hitting the alliance help button, fighting in arena, almost every aspect of the game I'll get Problems connecting to the network, check your connection. It's extremely frustrating but not sure if it's my phone or the game in general. I'll see players on youtube with their rankups have these connection issues so I feel like it's not just me. Anyone else having this much problems?
This discussion has been closed.